Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,027 members, 7,976,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

One Night Stands - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Night Stands (21613 Views)

My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO) / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
chamotex:

Yes, inside the car in the car park of a closed Burger King.
It was the only private place at that time. cheesy

Well others are more like One 'weekend' stands wink wink wink wink . . . . .feel me? cheesy
And here I was planning to pop down there tommorow for lunch.

Thanks Chamo.
Re: One Night Stands by spikedcylinder: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
chamotex:

LWSMD (Laugh Wan Scatter My Dada)  grin grin grin

Okay Okay okay

It was a friends birthday so we went to the club to celebrate. One of my friends told a group of girls chillin in the club that it was my friends birthday and one of them mistakenly thought it was me, she approached and said "I heard it's your birthday". But me being Chamotex jokingly said "Yes".

She asked me what I wanted as my present and I said it was up to her what she wanted to give.
Her next statement was "Did you come with a car?".
At this point I guess it was too late for me to say I wasn't actually the birthday boy.
The car was parked on a busy road just outside the club, so I drove down to a Burger King car park close by and there she gave me my 'present'.
She was a cheerful giver cool

You shoulda seen the look on my friend's (the original birthday boy) face when I told him I accidentally received his present - PRICELESS smiley smiley

You promised you wouldn't tell! angry
Re: One Night Stands by H2O2: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Hail Mary full of grace

shocked There is none righteous, no, not one.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stands by chamotex(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
ibkaye:

And here I was planning to pop down there tommorow for lunch.

Thanks Chamo.

No vex . . . try KFC or Kebab cheesy

spikedcylinder:

You promised you wouldn't tell! angry

Oh [i]S[/i]hit . . . . quickly jumps out of the moving car
They forced me to tell o
Happy new year wink wink
Re: One Night Stands by Pweety4me(f): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
debosky:

I wouldn't exactly call it a one night stand. . . .more like a partial stand or squat.  grin

Met this girl and her friend at a club, they were obviously from out of town and came to party on the weekend. Ended up driving them to their hotel at 3am and spent the night with the two girls. . . .  .I leave the rest to your imagination.

Got up the next day, gave them hugs and zoomed off to sleep a little more at my own crib.  Never heard from them again, but then again I never intended to.
Hey! r u serious?don't lie  shocked cheesy after reading like half way through i checked d username 2 see it was u u of all pple wow!haha  smiley tongue

@Post standing 4 one nite?na i couldn't hack it especially not 4 a complete stranger!. . .hehehe cool tongue
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
oyinda.:

i am not an ashewo.

have i answered your question? tongue

no u havent! angry angry
I asked where is your own story not if u was aahswo grin
Re: One Night Stands by skfa1: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2010
chamotex:

No vex . . . try KFC or Kebab cheesy

Oh [i]S[/i]hit . . . . quickly jumps out of the moving car
They forced me to tell o
Happy new year wink wink

Ome men , na die be that o grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by oyinda3(f): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
platinumnk:

no u havent! angry angry
I asked where is your own story not if u was aahswo grin

I don't have story. abegi angry angry angry na by force to be one-night-stand-doer tongue tongue
Re: One Night Stands by Secretz(f): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
See confessions . . . . tongue
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
oyinda.:

I don't have story. abegi angry angry angry na by force to be one-night-stand-doer tongue tongue

if u click this thread means u have a story to tell grin grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by oyinda3(f): 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
. . .or a story to hear wink
Re: One Night Stands by THEAMAKA1: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
and yes booty calls are different from one night stands. cheesy
Re: One Night Stands by THEAMAKA1: 11:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
i'm not surprised.
after 5 1/2 pages only 5 stories. lol

na wa oooooooo
anyway one day i will have my own one night stand. grin
Re: One Night Stands by Pweety4me(f): 11:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
^ Becareful wat u wish 4. . .
Re: One Night Stands by puskin: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
mMm. . . . . . .Now which part of my story of the several one nite stands should I start from. undecided undecided
Re: One Night Stands by debosky(m): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
PS - As for Debosky's story. . . .I said use your imaginations. At no point did I confess to any atrocities.  tongue

[size=5pt]I still want Amaka to love me. [/size]
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
puskin:

mMm. . . . . . .Now which part of my story of the several one nite stands should I start from. undecided undecided

^^ the one where you shagged the longest.

ah yes, my vocab is coming back to me. This bomber affair left me speechless for a while.
Re: One Night Stands by THEAMAKA1: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2010
tpia.:

^^ the one where you shagged the longest.

ah yes, my vocab is coming back to me. This bomber affair left me speechless for a while.
lmao, that was funny. cheesy

debosky:

and i still do. . . wink kiss smiley
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2010
I can see the biggest hypocrite on NL doing her thing. Tpia why you change your mind? Nor be you dey run mouth on how this thread is sinful, a disease carrier and other blah blahs? If you only contribute to say crap all the time, keep your fingers away from the keyboard, it isn't so hard.

You read a title, you don't like it, move to the next one. We nor ask for your holy virgin mary preaching here.
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2010
debosky:

PS - As for Debosky's story. . . .I said use your imaginations. At no point did I confess to any atrocities.  tongue

hey!! angry angry

cry

@ amaka- I was wondering what you would say when u came back lol u made one post and wahala grin grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ Topic

lol, those days are over mehn! lol,  I'm a MATURED MAN now grin tongue
Re: One Night Stands by debosky(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ Plat

later wink

Seriously, why are there no female one nighters? Where is Whitelexi?? He should have some tales to tell.  cheesy
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
@adren-
^We know ppl grow up sweetie . . just share your story cool

@debo embarassed mama se mama sa u maku sa embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: One Night Stands by semid4lyfe(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
platinumnk:

Semi u should have emailed Seun . . spambot banned me and I was unbanned in less than 4 hours wink
Did that immediately it happened. Just got my posting privileges as semid4lyfe back this evening. Thanks for your concern.

@topic
Still reading quietly.
Re: One Night Stands by sjeezy8: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2010
Never chicks gotta work for "this"n Im not into slutty chicks or casual partners. I like ladies who will be around anytime I need them (even if im married)like a gf.
Re: One Night Stands by platinumnk(f): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

Never chicks gotta work for "this"n Im not into slutty chicks or casual partners. I like ladies who will be around anytime I need them (even if im married)like a gf.

work for what?? are u gay lol grin grin grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by Vuitton(m): 12:07am On Jan 05, 2010
passin by
Re: One Night Stands by THEAMAKA1: 12:08am On Jan 05, 2010
lmao!! cheesy
[size=20pt]MORE STORIES PLEASE!!![/size]
Re: One Night Stands by semid4lyfe(m): 12:09am On Jan 05, 2010
michelin89:

I can see the biggest hypocrite on NL doing her thing. Tpia why you change your mind? Nor be you dey run mouth on how this thread is sinful, a disease carrier and other blah blahs? If you only contribute to say crap all the time, keep your fingers away from the keyboard, it isn't so hard.

You read a title, you don't like it, move to the next one. We nor ask for your holy virgin mary preaching here.

And I thought tpia's stories were sarcastic in tone & posted to deride this thread or did I miss something? Jeez.! Some peeps have got so much beef it beclouds their ability to comprehend.
Re: One Night Stands by semid4lyfe(m): 12:10am On Jan 05, 2010
THE.AMAKA:

lmao!! cheesy
[size=20pt]MORE STORIES PLEASE!!![/size]
Unfortunately, I don't kiss and tell grin grin
Re: One Night Stands by THEAMAKA1: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Unfortunately, I don't kiss and tell grin grin
then wetin concern you here? angry
Re: One Night Stands by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

I was supporting you until I read the parenthesis. ashi osi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!! / Lady Gets Engaged On Her 20th Birthday (Photos) / What Is The Best Birthday Present For A Long Distance Partner?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.