Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,460 members, 7,917,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Relationship (545 Views)

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / Should I Continue The Relationship Or Let Her Go? / Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Relationship by charismart(f): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
there is this lady,when she was in school she had a boyfriend,who promise to marry her when he come back from abroad,she paused her love life,was faithful.when guys comes her way she will tell them that she is engage or in a relationship,and so on.she finish her school,serve and even got a job,thou the guy was from a rich home,if he is seriously in need,she will send him money.when he came back he introduced her to his parents.the parent opposes,they said the dont like her,the have match make him with a family friend daughter.the started treating her badly when ever she visit.so she was advice to stop coming to the house by his relatives.that was years back,uptill now the are still in the relationship.the guy excuse is that he cant marry because he has gotten a good job.she do the calling ad many other things.he calls when he feel like,she dont have anyother apart from him
the relationship is now 12 year.what can be the solution?
Re: The Relationship by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
undecided you they cwaz ni
Re: The Relationship by geezyk(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na wa oo, abeg Shey you and paragraph dey fight ni Abi you get issues with punctuation mark. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Relationship by thowbie7ven(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
So you mean they've been dating for 12 years?...abeg who don watch Lord of the rings part 12?

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship by greatnaija01: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
GET A GUY AND INTRODUCE HIM TO YOUR 12 YEARS DESTINY WASTER GUY.

He will be desperate. travel or change your number and start to DATE afresh... forget him by using another guy as a temporary date to forget him... THEN WHEN YOUR MIND IS TOTALLY CLEAR.... settle down for a real relationship.

OR go to a strong prophet or priest to pray for you to get a better faithful richer MAN

charismart:
there is this lady,when she was in school she had a boyfriend,who promise to marry her when he come back from abroad,she paused her love life,was faithful.when guys comes her way she will tell them that she is engage or in a relationship,and so on.she finish her school,serve and even got a job,thou the guy was from a rich home,if he is seriously in need,she will send him money.when he came back he introduced her to his parents.the parent opposes,they said the dont like her,the have match make him with a family friend daughter.the started treating her badly when ever she visit.so she was advice to stop coming to the house by his relatives.that was years back,uptill now the are still in the relationship.the guy excuse is that he cant marry because he has gotten a good job.she do the calling ad many other things.he calls when he feel like,she dont have anyother apart from him
the relationship is now 12 year.what can be the solution?
Re: The Relationship by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
I guess she is a baby mama to have stayed for 12 years
Re: The Relationship by OLAJADON: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
12years, that damn too much to wait for a guy. I pray she see another guy because it like the guy is considering following his family decision.
Re: The Relationship by charismart(f): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2017
shes not a baby mama

(1) (Reply)

Please What Should I Do? / 9 Things You Must Know Before You Marry Ijesha Lady / A Poem For My Wife-we Just Got Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.