Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,942 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American (1711 Views)

Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Nigerians React To Obama’s Speech On Nigerian Elections / Canada To Deport A Nigerians’ Hater, Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Back To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by OneNaija(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
I just got a source from my friend living in L.A America, That Member of America congress has come to conclusion to deport all Nigerians living in American.

I pray it work because I been praying for all this for long time. Obama please deport all Nigerians .
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2010
are you the one with jerry curled hair in your profile picture?

those girls are pretty- are they your sisters because they surely cant be your girlfriends.
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by OneNaija(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2010
What is your problem concerning y profile, my wife and her friends and my little bro
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by nethacker(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2010
OneNaija:

I just got a source from my friend living in L.A America, That Member of America congress has come to conclusion to deport all Nigerians living in American.

I pray it work because I been praying for all this for long time. Obama please deport all Nigerians .
so u r praying for evil angry
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by OneNaija(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
They should come back to Nigeria to work. let forget those news concerning Nigeria being terrorist, I believe before six months everythings is dead and gone. I dont even like America, I prefer living in Belgium beside europe but I will like if they deport all Nigerian Period
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by Alxmyr(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
Another worthless post. When will these people stop being parochial and start being responsible. Must you post a thread by all means?
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by sistawoman: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2010
and what will you say to the wives and children they leave behind?
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by Enjoyment1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2010
Alxmyr:

Another worthless post. When will these people stop being parochial and start being responsible. Must you post a thread by all means?

I am ashamed of this post. Please delete it immediately. It makes no sense.
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by r231(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
OneNaija:

They should come back to Nigeria to work. let forget those news concerning Nigeria being terrorist, I believe before six months everythings is dead and gone. I dont even like America, I prefer living in Belgium beside europe but I will like if they deport all Nigerian Period

all you need to do is send a letter to the congress now and you will get your wish shhhhh
deport nigerians for what what reason
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
OneNaija:

What is your problem concerning y profile, my wife and her friends and my little bro

your wife ke?

for where?
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by OneNaija(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
she from ghana
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
^^hmm. Did you tell her you're a Nigerian prince or what.

abi how did you get her to pose with you- I'm still not buying your story.
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by omar22(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2010
all these scare mongering,
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by oderemo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
that scarf on that tall girl neck should have been used to, someone. i just have to hold myself back. yeye post
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by klassyguy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2010
OneNaija:

and if they deport, are u the one to give them jobs when they get back home? some pple and their ways of thinking sha. make dem come dey deport. they will tell me what crime i committed that warranted such. if it is because of the act of a single individual, i guess they must have had their brains screwed on backwards. i don tire sef. angry
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by 8words(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
OneNaija:

hahahhaa i dey feel u bro, u are my man of the week grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by aspabay(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2010
living in a fools paradise
grin
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by egin(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
This thread not only has no meaning but also shows your characteristic as a Nigerian   - not wanting others to progress - wanting others to be like you and the list goes on.
Feel free to add to the list.
The economy of Belgium is probably compareable to a borough in New York city.
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by selingel: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
This is an unnecessary post. Moderator, do not waste our time, please remove this rubbish!.
Re: American Cry To Obama To Deport All Nigerian Living In America - American by chidyke77(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2010
poster where did you get that info from,we need link?

(1) (Reply)

The Police And Unresolved Murder Cases In Nigeria / Ghana Scams Surpass Nigerian Scams?! / Saraki, Goje May Battle Mark For Senate Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.