Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,143 members, 7,907,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is Management Of Life Solution Resources And Exls Corporation A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Management Of Life Solution Resources And Exls Corporation A Scam (664 Views)

Fadac Resources And Services Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Fadac Resources And Services Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / Apply For The Africa Finance Corporation Graduate Internship 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Management Of Life Solution Resources And Exls Corporation A Scam by igwe44(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please I receive two job interview from management of life solution resources and exls corporation. One is in abuja and the one is in ph. The date for the interview is 24th next tomorrow,am currently in enugu now. I have this night to make up my mind in which 1 to go and i am also confuse if the job interview is legit and which one should I go. Please you all should help a brother make the right choice. Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Important Questions You Should Expect During An Interview / Please I Need Information As Regards Zack Academy / Operations Assistant Intern At Scentimental Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.