Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,774 members, 7,882,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad (910 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by aminu790(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
‘those calling for confab report implementation wasting their time’

Second Republic House of Representatives member and northern leader, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has told those agitating for the implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference to do their worst, as President Muhammadu Buhari would not succumb to their blackmail to act on the document. In an interview with VINCENT KALU, NOAH EBIJE and SOLA OJO, the former lawmaker said report of the conference set up by former president, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, was dead on arrival, because it was put up in bad faith. He vowed that none of the recommendations would ever see the light of the day.
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by successmatters(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
I wonder how many bottles of Burukutu this old man drinks each day? grin

1 Like

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Continue sleeping sir; reality will soon wake you up.

3 Likes

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by FriendNG: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Rightly said.

1 Like

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by Khd95(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
Make i juzz carry bench sidon here dey look comments.
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by Businessideas: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't know how someone in his right frame of mind will think that Nigeria will break up. Which one region will dare the might of the federal government militarily? Which region will be able to unanimously agree to secede from Nigeria? Junaid is on point and clearly knows it's practically impossible.
Senator Okurounmu can't even get his whole family members or the Okurounmu clan to leave Nigeria let alone the whole Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by drss2(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
so says oyel adicts. u can't stop change. change is constant. change is inevitable. nijeriya will experience change (disintegration) soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by littlewonders: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
FriendNG:
Rightly said.

I pity people like you. I don't me you in particular but your types.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by OjukwuWarBird: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
FriendNG:
Rightly said.

That is what the Russians said until Soviet Union collapsed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by deedeedee1: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
In as much as i want the disintegration of nigeria i dont think this country will separate peacefully. Those who think so are only deceiving themselves. Nigeria will separate one day but i feel pity for the ones who will not be prepared because they will be affected the most(especially the poor ones).
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
aminu790:
‘those calling for confab report implementation wasting their time’

Second Republic House of Representatives member and northern leader, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has told those agitating for the implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference to do their worst, as President Muhammadu Buhari would not succumb to their blackmail to act on the document. In an interview with VINCENT KALU, NOAH EBIJE and SOLA OJO, the former lawmaker said report of the conference set up by former president, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, was dead on arrival, because it was put up in bad faith. He vowed that none of the recommendations would ever see the light of the day.

Buhari should removehis ears like this man if he's not making use of them

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by aminu790(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
deedeedee1:
In as much as i want the disintegration of nigeria i dont think this country will separate peacefully. Those who think so are only deceiving themselves. Nigeria will separate one day but i feel pity for the ones who will not be prepared because they will be affected the most(especially the poor ones).
see sense
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by aminu790(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
BininEmpire:

then add to yours
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by aminu790(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
BininEmpire:

then add to yours and see how hunters' dog will race with you
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by doyinbaby(f): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Businessideas:
I don't know how someone in his right frame of mind will think that Nigeria will break up. Which one region will dare the might of the federal government militarily? Which region will be able to unanimously agree to secede from Nigeria? Junaid is on point and clearly knows it's practically impossible.
Senator Okurounmu can't even get his whole family members or the Okurounmu clan to leave Nigeria let alone the whole Yoruba
most of the south which to be on their own......however Nigeria is finished the day the middle belt gets angry....which military might saboteurs go plenty....they have being frustrating middle belt. The day those people go vex
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by Businessideas: 11:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
doyinbaby:
most of the south which to be on their own......however Nigeria is finished the day the middle belt gets angry....which military might saboteurs go plenty....they have being frustrating middle belt. The day those people go vex
I don't know if you are referring to the same states in the North Central of Nigeria because this is the region that produced the likes of IBB,Gen. Abubakar, Gen Gowon, Gen TY Danjuma, Gen Jeremiah Useni, Gen Agwai, Gen Jemibewon etc. How you expect this kind of region with its array of beneficiaries of the Nigerian project to queue behind a secession still amazes.Even the current IGP is from the region! The problem is that Nairaland is filled by young Nigerians who think their infantile fantasy of secession online has any bearing with the reality on ground. Just let one Governor dare toy with the issue of secession,that same week, state of emergency will be declared in his state and non indigenes will be appointed to head all the security apparatus in that state. Guess what?In that same state,a large proportion of the citizens will queue behind the FG and the unfortunate Governor will realize his folly.
With the increasing grandstanding of some people like Sen Okurounmu,genuine campaigners for true federalism are being sabotaged and our quest for a weak center will never materialize because the sincere campaign will be treated with absolute suspicion.
The reality of Nigeria is that no single region can dare face the FG. The middle belt with its multiple ethnic groups who have a history of hostility(eg Jukun Vs Tiv) are far worse to achieve a common front

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by doyinbaby(f): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Businessideas:

I don't know if you are referring to the same states in the North Central of Nigeria because this is the region that produced the likes of IBB,Gen. Abubakar, Gen Gowon, Gen TY Danjuma, Gen Jeremiah Useni, Gen Agwai, Gen Jemibewon etc. How you expect this kind of region with its array of beneficiaries of the Nigerian project to queue behind a secession still amazes.Even the current IGP is from the region! The problem is that Nairaland is filled by young Nigerians who think their infantile fantasy of secession online has any bearing with the reality on ground. Just let one Governor dare toy with the issue of secession,that same week, state of emergency will be declared in his state and non indigenes will be appointed to head all the security apparatus in that state. Guess what?In that same state,a large proportion of the citizens will queue behind the FG and the unfortunate Governor will realize his folly.
With the increasing grandstanding of some people like Sen Okurounmu,genuine campaigners for true federalism are being sabotaged and our quest for a weak center will never materialize because the sincere campaign will be treated with absolute suspicion.
The reality of Nigeria is that no single region can dare face the FG. The middle belt with its multiple ethnic groups who have a history of hostility(eg Jukun Vs Tiv) are far worse to achieve a common front
alright
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by victorvezx(m): 5:01am On Apr 23, 2017
drss2:
so says oyel adicts. u can't stop change. change is constant. change is inevitable. nijeriya will experience change (disintegration) soon.
Lol, u wish, am yet to see the group that has the power to divide Nigeria, even the dangerous Niger delta avengers with all their noise making don relax, talk less of touts like Ipob
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by victorvezx(m): 5:04am On Apr 23, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

That is what the Russians said until Soviet Union collapsed
Lol, Nigeria is not Soviet union, Soviet Union was an empire of previously independents states that was conquered. All empires in history eventually collapse. Nigeria is not one. Nigeria is a country. No country existed before Nigeria was created. U will cry blood for Nigeria to disintegrate
Re: Threats To Breakup Mere Blackmail- Junaid Muhammad by victorvezx(m): 5:07am On Apr 23, 2017
deedeedee1:
Don't mind them, they think Nigeria will disintegrate peacefully. That's impossible. They must accept the fact that for Nigeria to break up, millions will die, because there are many things the over 250 ethnic groups will fight for to gain control of.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death Rumour: Nothing Unpleasant Has Happened To The President – Shehu / Breaking News! Lai Mohammed Set To Contest In 2019 / For The Gullible In The S/east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.