Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,388 members, 7,978,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. (15309 Views)

'Bleached' Lady Shares Pre-Wedding Pictures, Gets Epic Reply / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Dalastically: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
SMACKDOWN grin grin

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by DavidEsq(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Wapkoshcom:

How about a nice cup of shut the fvck up
All diz children wey n get old man pishure for their house sef angry
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
op u get time cheesy
u for just ignore or block am cheesy
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by pweetiedee(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:
She is in the habit of disturbing me on WhatsApp. Thought I should put her in her place
Childish.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Sent Me This On WhatsApp And I Gave Her An Epic Reply. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

Childish.

So you don't know that sometimes you have to come down to some people level to relate with them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indecent Photo Of This Mother And Her Son Sparks Outrage On The Internet / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.