Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,996 members, 7,886,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever (2263 Views)

Gionee F103 Invalid Imei Fixed NVRAM / How I Got Ruined By Buying A Gionee Phone That Don't Have 3G (F103 Pro) / GIONEE F103 Pro Spec Review - It Receives New OS (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by FocapVentures: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
About Gionee F103 Pro

Gionee F103 Pro The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. Gionee F103 Pro price in India starts from Rs. 10,999.

The Gionee F103 Pro is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee F103 Pro packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.

The Gionee F103 Pro runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2400mAh non removable battery.

The Gionee F103 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.

We have these phones in Stock at FOCAP VENTURES LTD and we can get it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria once you place your order.

Price: N42, 000

Sales Line: 0818-642-3646

Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2017
I bought this phone last two weeks when my other phone spoil.

The display is rubbish very dull. They said it was 3gb ram. I only saw 2gb, mtchww. sold it off. Camera is wack
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by seaboyzen: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
sonofLuci:

The display is rubbish very dull. They said it was 3gb ram. I only saw 2gb, mtchww. sold it off. Camera is wack
another lie Muhammed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by FocapVentures: 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
sonofLuci:

You have only proved to be a lair my friend. You probably got something else or maybe a China phone because you were looking for cheap bargain.

First of all the display of the phone is what we all love about the phone and secondly my dear the camera is second to none. Try bring out 45k to go to a real phone shop and buy the phone brand new before you say things that are not true. The Gionee F103 as so so sweet to use. Same phone I am using to type this message right now.

1 Like

Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by lanre211(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
FocapVentures:

You have only proved to be a lair my friend. You probably got something else or maybe a China phone because you were looking for cheap bargain.

First of all the display of the phone is what we all love about the phone and secondly my dear the camera is second to none. Try bring out 45k to go to a real phone shop and buy the phone brand new before you say things that are not true. The Gionee F103 as so so sweet to use. Same phone I am using to type this message right now.

he/she is not a liar... I also got the phone last year.. 45000... and it was 2gig ram... I didn't even use it for two weeks before selling it off... one man food na another man poison...
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
FocapVentures:

You are a fool, phone I bought 40,000 naira, you are saying rubbish, why I go lie for person like you? Your father they pay me to lie or do you want to see the receipt? How is it my fault if you love mediocre display, common gerrout my mention, idiot.
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by FocapVentures: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
lanre211:

he/she is not a liar... I also got the phone last year.. 45000... and it was 2gig ram... I didn't even use it for two weeks before selling it off... one man food na another man poison...

No need to argue. All I can say is that I am very convinced we are not talking about the same phone. Go and check out the Gionee F103 Pro again, that's all I can say.
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by akmath: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
sonofLuci:

My God will bless you. All this people go just dey here dey hype phone anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is a rip off. I'm using a gionee right now but my next phone is definitely xiaomi mi max. all these prices for tecno and gionee MTK products self.
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by lanre211(m): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
FocapVentures:

No need to argue. All I can say is that I am very convinced we are not talking about the same phone. Go and check out the Gionee F103 Pro again, that's all I can say.

nobody is arguing with you... just letting you know, and get you facts right before saying someone is a liar, because their opinion and yours are not the same...
enjoy yah life...
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by giftedben: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
I am using the phone right now and I can tell you the display is beautiful. Since I bought the phone I have received OTA update twice. The software is top notch and the Camera is crisp clear enough, especially the front camera. The last time I experienced these kind of quality was in the days of Nokia. I bought mine N44,000 from slot.
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by jammyunn(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
For all I know, this phone has been serving me since December when I bought mine. Though I want to sell mine now but it is rather out of need of money than not liking the phone. It's a 2gb phone and it hasn't hanged since I bought it despite the fact that I multi-task a lot. It also gets OTA update frequently (I got one on Friday 21st April). Aside from the battery (if you're a VERY HEAVY user), the phone is worth it.
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by lanre211(m): 7:39am On Apr 24, 2017
jammyunn:
For all I know, this phone has been serving me since December when I bought mine. Though I want to sell mine now but it is rather out of need of money than not liking the phone. It's a 2gb phone and it hasn't hanged since I bought it despite the fact that I multi-task a lot. It also gets OTA update frequently (I got one on Friday 21st April). Aside from the battery (if you're a VERY HEAVY user), the phone is worth it.

thanks so much for saying this... am not someone that snap every time... I sold the phone because of the battery life... the camera is superb... but battery not serving mii... but this guy that's saying what he doesn't know because he wants to market a product, saying its a 3gig phone, calling other people liar... its so annoying...
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by daverebranded(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2017
For me this is the worst gionee I have ever used, sold in after 2 months
Coming from an s plus I cried when I noticed every time I used it how terrible the display was, performance was wack
NB this is the least android smart phone I have used so it felt really terrible
I guess average users wount have a problem
I switched to an iPhone 5s for the mean time and am way happier
Re: Gionee F103 Pro. The Best And Sexiest Gionee Ever by bularvz: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Nice phone but it doesn't change their incompetent customer care services, so no thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best 5 Feature Phones With Big Battery To Buy In Nigeria / 3 & 4gb Ram Phones Of Popular Brands Below 35,000 Naira / See What Infinix Posted On Their Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.