Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,943 members, 7,922,333 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 02:32 AM

Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol (920 Views)

A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / My Funny Experience With A Petty Trader And Her Debtor. / Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol by almsofgold: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
COPIED

*Letter from debtor to creditor*

Dear Sir,

I have the honor to acknowledge receipt of your correspondence dated the 12th of April last, by which, for the third time, you demand the repayment of the money which I owe you.

First of all, I do not dispute my debt and I intend to reimburse you as soon as possible.

However, I would like to inform you that I still have many other creditors, all equally honorable as you, and I also wish to repay them.

Therefore, I see myself obliged, every month, to proceed by drawing lots.
So I put all the names of my creditors in a hat and I pull one at random and I hasten to pay back immediately.

I hope your name will be drawn soon.
I am certain that you will be able to understand the motivation of my approach and, being convinced that you will be one of the happy winners of the draw, I hope to have patience on your part.

In the meantime, I extend my sincere greetings to you, and I ask you to accept, Sir, the assurance of my distinguished sentiments.

P.S.: Given the very unfriendly tone of your last letter, I inform you that you will not participate in the next 2 draws!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol by eherbal(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wey my cutlass! Lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol by SirVintageCock: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Imagine the effrontery grin

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol by angelTI(f): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

This had better not be for real

1 Like

Re: Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Looool. cheesy

The creditor go nearly die but what can he do but be patient and pray the raffle draw favours him soonest.
Re: Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol by Acidosis(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2017
Debtor from hell

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Letter From A Debtor To A Creditor. Lol by Sijo01(f): 5:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chaiiii, creditor be like on top my own money again cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!!!!! / Advice Needed Urgently. / “i’m A Merchant Of Hope, That’s What I Sell”-aunt Landa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.