Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,943 members, 7,912,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

10 Things You Must Learn To Do Before You Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things You Must Learn To Do Before You Graduate (457 Views)

5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Must Learn To Do Before You Graduate by Mhorlaitan: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
1. BE A COMPUTER LITERATE: This will also enhance your chance of getting a cool job when you graduate...remember we are in information age...that you don't have laptop is never an excuse, you can enrol for computer training...you hear?

2. BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD: This will make you trusthworthy and also a man of integrity. INTEGRITY COUNTS!

3. LEARN SOME SKILL SET: Life is not always rosy as we think, especially when you graduate...even your parents may stop giving you pocket money and you don't need to blame them. Learn how to bake cake, chinchin, learn decorations, Computer programming, etc. This will help you a lot to survive both in school and when you graduate...you get me?

4. START SAVING: Start saving part of your pocket money, learn to depend on yourself at times. Common stop being a spenthrift! Cut down your expenses and save! How will it sound calling your parents to send you money to buy underwears? Lol...ayam not laughing oh.

5. DEVELOP AN ENTREPRENEURSHIP SPIRIT: learn to take calculated risk, attend entrepreneurship classes, this will help you to survive in labour market...yes, it pays to be wise!

6. LEARN HOW TO DRIVE: believe me, it worth it, it gotta be captivating...I Can relate wella oh. Trust me, one day it will put food on your table, somehow..

For Ladies: You better learn how to cook good food ooo. Yes, you must learn it. It is a necessity. If u fail to do so...you're on your own. I'm sure you know what i mean.

7. LEARN HOW TO APPROACH PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE A LOT: Come on, stop being shy, why shall you shy? Lol...Make a bold walk to them and exchange pleasantries, initiate friendship...You never can tell if you gonna b meeting your potential wiffy or husby@campus, I've seen it happen...but, pls don't misquote me oo, apply wisdom and manners! Ahdan telu o

8. BUILD NETWORK OF GREAT FRIENDS: Stop taking people for granted, at least be social and friendly! Your destiny helpers may likely be the people you meet@campus...you grab?

9. DEVELOP YOUR TALENT: Even the Bible says that The gift of a man makes a way for him, never neglect your gift. If you can write, keep writing, if you can sing, keep singing. If you have leadership potential,contesting for SUG Position will be a nice idea.

10 THE POWER OF CHOICE: the choice you make in your university days may affect your whole life. Guys, stop chasing ladies upandan, try chasing your dream. Ladies; it is good to look classy but also make your brain classy, it worth it. Young lady, get yourself packaged and get sense too; don't depend on any guy for finance...your future isn't tied on them.

Go for lectures, do your assignments, prepare and write your exam.

Just take good choices to avoid had i known!

May God bless you!!!
Re: 10 Things You Must Learn To Do Before You Graduate by Martinez19(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thumbs up op. Well spoken.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Fixes New Date For JAMB Mock Exam – See Date Here / Quickbooks Desktop 2017 Tutorial For Beginners / Noun Tma Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.