Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,915 members, 7,876,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa (601 Views)

The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo) / Yahaya Bello's Condolence Letter To Dino Melaye On The Death Of His Mother / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa by Simongm(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
If Anything Happen To Dino Melaye, North Central Will Hold Gov. Bello Responsible– Arewa Chieftain, Sen. Joseph Waku

Vice President of the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF), Senator Joseph Waku, has berated Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State over the spate of insecurity in the state.

Waku told reporters on Saturday in Abuja that the North-Central Caucus of the All Progressives Congress (APC) is worried that Kogi is now being known for recording armed robbery, kidnapping and other forms of organised.

He specifically said that the recent assassination attempt on Senator Dino Melaye is worrisome and unacceptable especially when the state is witnessing the era of youths in leadership positions and which he said is even to the benefits of the elders of the state.

“This is not to say I hold Governor Yahaya Bello responsible as the mastermind of the assassination attempt on Senator Melaye. I am concern that such can be happening under his watch as the Chief Security Officer of the state. But I can say that if anything happen to Melaye, the people of north central would hold him responsible,” Waku said.

He said that while it is commendable that the Inspector General of Police Ibrahim Idris has order investigation over the attack on Melaye and a suspect transferred to Abuja, Waku said making the outcome of the investigation public would be in the best interest of justice and security in Kogi and by extension the entire country.

Waku who was recently appointed the Pro- Chancellor and Chairman Governing Council of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Ondo State urged the governor to do everything legally possible and help the police bring the perpetrators to justice to forestall recurrence.

“We all know the importance of Kogi State in the country, no investor will come and put their resources in a place of insecurity. It would be difficult for business to thrive too and the governor must act right and fast too,” he said.

Credit: Daily Trust
Re: If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa by DickDastardly(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Useless appendages
Re: If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na dog eat dog mata o....!!

Bello and Dino were both school mates in Zaria I know wella.....

Na dem dem.....!!! Same

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Security is not the absence of danger but the presence of God. I introduce the true God to you. Trust only HIM and you will be above danger.
- Sen. Dino Melaye

2 Likes

Re: If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa by pbethel: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: If Anything Happen To Dino, North Central Will hold Gov Bello Responsible– Arewa by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Na dog eat dog mata o....!!
Bello and Dino were both school mates in Zaria I know wella.....
Na dem dem.....!!! Same
Gbam! Dino supported him for that same reason.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Anthony Joshua Wins Klitschko In The 11th With TKO / Meet The Female Vulcanizer Who Works With Her Husband In Enugu (photos) / Peace Corps Has Secured 11 Court Judgements Against Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.