Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,319 members, 7,897,459 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone (621 Views)

Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) / It Started With Sex An Eating In D Dream. Now My Health Is In Chaos / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by newuser654: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
i plead to everyone reading this message to help me,
pls help while am still alive, i am totally down with my health, and i need financial help so I canvisit hospital to save my self. im a guest here on nairaland, but I create this account today. i need 20 thousand naira.i cant really explain my problem online here but If you want to help me, i will provide anything you need to know about the my condition, and pics even u want video of me, i will provide anything you ask me.
.3 years ago, i never knew i cud be a problem which wil require me begging online, We are humans, we dont know what the future hold for us, We just haveto keep praying.i know it hard to help a stranger online but i plead with you for the sake of God. help me pls, i pray whenever you seek help from God, he will be there to help you.You can help me with any amount you have, even 500 naira,, i will accept it.
pls send me an email to this nairaland username or i can also send you my mobile number personally to your nairaland username.
pls help me
God help me
Re: I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by bluetrails(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bro if you need help, I suggest you make it easy for anyone willing to help you to contact you, No email, No account number, No phone number.
Nairaland private messaging system does not work for everyone.
cc otemanuduno
Re: I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why are you afraid of death? do you want to live in 10 generations?
Re: I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by GoodMuyis(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
#CyberBara
If you are a Christian to talk to your church pastor

Re: I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by pat1612(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Continue i think no one will fall for it but still if there are fools let us know grin
Re: I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by Joagbaje(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
send your number
Re: I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by obinna58(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
This guy and pastors share same thing in common grin
Re: I Am Down With My Health, Pls Help Me Financially, I Beg Everyone by newuser654: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Joagbaje:
send your number
Joagbaje:
send your number
i tried sending the number to you but you are not online, the system didnot allow me to write a message,, pls sir you can reach me on this email,, asdam216@yahoo.com or you can give me your email, i will message you sir

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Vs Science. / Pastors In Trouble After Women They Had Sex With Blackmailed Them For Money / Canadian Mayor Refuse The Muslim Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.