Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,387 members, 7,944,001 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Yahaya Bello Wants To Assassinate Me Because People Are Tired Of His Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Wants To Assassinate Me Because People Are Tired Of His Government (470 Views)

The Cars Yahaya Bello Wants To Use For Campaign (Photos) / 4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out / Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Wants To Assassinate Me Because People Are Tired Of His Government by chuxdaniel: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye who escaped an assassination attempt last week has claimed that Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, is planning to assassinate him, for fighting for the state’s workers and pensioners. Melaye stated this while addressing women of his senatorial district, who embarked on a peaceful protest at Aiyetoro-Gbede on Saturday.

The Senator said workers and pensioners in Kogi were suffering and dying, following the non-payment of 15-month salaries and pensions by Governor Bello.

“Yahaya Bello collected N20bn from the Federal Government as bailout fund. Still, he refused to settle workers. He also collected N11bn from the Paris Club fund. Still, he refused to pay workers and pensioners.

“Children can no longer go to school. Tenants can no longer pay their house rent. Enough is enough, the people of Kogi State are tired of this government.

“The advent of Yahaya Bello as governor and Taofiq Isa as local government administrator in the political history of Kogi State has brought this unfortunate socio-political paradigm shift,” Melaye said.

SOURCE - http://wishesdayblog..com.ng/2017/04/yahaya-bello-wants-to-assassinate-me.html

Re: Yahaya Bello Wants To Assassinate Me Because People Are Tired Of His Government by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Yahaya Bello Wants To Assassinate Me Because People Are Tired Of His Government by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
your siggy got me LMAO
Re: Yahaya Bello Wants To Assassinate Me Because People Are Tired Of His Government by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
xstry:
your siggy got me LMAO
grin grin grin kiss

(1) (Reply)

62 Chibok Schoolgirls Kidnapped By Boko Haram 'freed' / Amaechi's Unbridled Ambition Is The Cause Of Cultism In Rivers State / Nigeria Must Decide What They Want From Igbos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.