Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,912 members, 7,949,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Lady Shares Photos From Her Photoshoot.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares Photos From Her Photoshoot.. (970 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Photos From Her Photoshoot.. by Infotips: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
These Unique photos from these unidentified lady’s Lady creative photoshoot has been circulating online, Trust facebookers to devour her in the comment section, See some reactions below;

Temitayo Winjobi: This is someone’s daughter, sister, aunt, friend. Sometimes it is better to be childless than to have an obtuse child like this.

Omondi Richard: I pity that plant…it had to die a very painful death and the leaves are smelling like a Tuttle

Ogbeni Dayo Ofere: What cheap internet will cause in this world ehn !!

Adeogun Ronke: If correct modelling company catch this fine babe with fine body ,na to enter international magazine make we begin use money buy am dey look remain. People wey dey magazine wey we dey buy and dose wey dey TV no even fine reach her.

Muhermmerd Syed: Most ladies have go nuts!
Just keep reveal their body anyhow..

And the annoying part of it,is they do it for free..
They think they are doing it to attract men!

But they are attracting fuckboys cus no real man will marry that kind girl as a wife.
And those girls doing that shameless thing, I wonder if they have parents..

Lana Trosper Ibeanusi: Woman today have no integrity nor morals all they have to offer is their bodies….no substance…smh…shout out to us God fearing ladies.

http://www.gist365.com/2017/04/lady-shares-photos-from-her-photoshoot.html

Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Photoshoot.. by Bism(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
shows years of drinking garri and salt. you no fresh at all
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Photoshoot.. by baski92(m): 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lol she just start dey see her period, why she no go celebration
Re: Lady Shares Photos From Her Photoshoot.. by damseyl(f): 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Unique indeed

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Can't Take Rejection / What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt / Nine Things To Never Do After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.