Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,817 members, 7,886,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding (49629 Views)

Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her 29th Birthday Today / Chidinma Ekile & Zoro Traditional Wedding During A Video Shoot / Checkout Chidinma Ekile's Outfit For Christmas On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Makeup really dey help this girl. God go save men from deception.
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Amarabae(f): 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Mtcheeeeew! No be Igbo she be? We know what they are really into na. Forget all this singing shii
mr man, you should grow up.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by LePrezident(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chidinma; my crush of life
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by jordinsparkles(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Carry your self commot for my front.
hater as u be like arugbo ojo

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by ijayebonyi(f): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pretty
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by godunia(m): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why is she not the one getting married? All these girls slaying from one wedding to another.

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Kilanee: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Carry your self commot for my front.
must u shout??

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by CarolineOlawale(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
GreatMahmud:

Yeah , just like there is dispute over who your real father is..
Why are you bringing your life story to nairaland? Shame!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by ngwaba(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
So we shud go and fry beans. Nonsense.
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Awoo88: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Mtcheeeeew! No be Igbo she be? We know what they are really into na. Forget all this singing shii
Jealousy dey kill you small small

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by mylove4God(f): 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
The gown is lovely and unique but for me, it is too complicated. I like it simple.
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by chubbygal(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Depression!!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Basic123: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
steppin:

Afonja and inferiority complex.
Yes we are afonja,...you quoted him because you recognise yourself as Igbos grin
steppin:

Afonja and inferiority complex.
Yes we are afonja,...you quoted him because you recognise yourself as Igbos.

By the way,which tribe is known with,we're intelligent,we develop lagos,we are this,we are that....?...such traits is that of inferiority complex which graduate to superiority complex.Superiority complex is actually a complication of I.C.That tribe and superiority complex are

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Basic123: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Basic123:
Yes we are afonja,...you quoted him because you recognise yourself as Igbos ;DYes we are afonja,...you quoted him because you recognise yourself as Igbos.

By the way,which tribe is known with,we're intelligent,we develop lagos,we are this,we are that....?...such traits is that of inferiority complex which graduated to superiority complex.Superiority complex is actually a complication of I.C.That tribe and superiority complex are

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by chubbygal(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Forces and Depression don use you play 9jabet !!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by mylove4God(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
godunia:
Why is she not the one getting married? All these girls slaying from one wedding to another.

When her it is her turn, she will get married. Those wedding also slayed from one wedding to another

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by mylove4God(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
godunia:

When it is her turn, she will get married. Those getting married now, also slayed from one wedding to another.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by repogirl(f): 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by FILEBE(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

what's wrong with you? Is everything alright?

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
originalKsp:
Cool, One word for this: Elegant.

Meanwhile, lemme turn your pics to cartoon for shikini money

Contact me Asap!

The hustle is real bro. But in this jetage na him you dey do this kind business, when there are more than 100 apps in the playstore/appsstore that would do even better than this for free?
Well, you can target aged people sha... 70 and above.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Henon: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
You see how wretched your life has become because hate! Kontinu!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Donjazzy12(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
So she is truly a lesbian? I have always suspected.
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by originalKsp(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
sammydirectly:

The hustle is real bro. But in this jetage na him you dey do this kind business, when there are more than 100 apps in the playstore/appsstore that would do even better than this for free?

Nice tip bro, that's not the only thing I do.

At the bolded: Una funny sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by uju22(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
She looks pretty though

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by lailo: 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Idi ti baje
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by FILEBE(m): 9:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Basic123:
Yes we are afonja,...you quoted him because you recognise yourself as Igbos ;DYes we are afonja,...you quoted him because you recognise yourself as Igbos.

By the way,which tribe is known with,we're intelligent,we develop lagos,we are this,we are that....?...such traits is that of inferiority complex which graduate to superiority complex.Superiority complex is actually a complication of I.C.That tribe and superiority complex are

Will you shut the crap up! Na u know what u are Afonja or Igbo. Nonsense. Your mates ares on Quora contributing sensibly. You are here fighting to win a medal for Afonja or what do u call yourself. After u will call yourself a mature being . Rada Rada

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by FILEBE(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
sammydirectly:

Damn! you were blunt.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by RELAN2446(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Watin b Igbo ibeg
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by Didov(f): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
ok...she try
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by BrutalJab: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
originalKsp:
Cool, One word for this: Elegant.
Meanwhile, lemme turn your pics to cartoon for shikini money

Contact me Asap!
how much do you cartoonize per picture?
Re: Chidinma Ekile's Outfit To Her Friend's Wedding by smoooty11: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fine geh i like her outfit though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner / Photo: Tiwa Savage Puts Baby Bump On Display At #alibabajanuary1st Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.