Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:08 AM

NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? (1909 Views)

Noun Do Not Release Research Project Result At All / How To Download Noun Exam Past Questions / Request Now For Noun 2017 Tma Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by ebube93: 7:14am On Apr 24, 2017
Please am a little confuse I want to know weather Open University goes for service... Please need answer now
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by pretee246(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2017
ba service b ur problem abi na skul?

S-P
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by ebube93: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2017
pretee246:
ba service b ur problem abi na skul?

S-P
Just want to know
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2017
No! But funny enough NYSC included it in the list of universities on their website. Perhaps they might work something out in the future.

Generally, NOUN is an ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institition and not a conventional university. If you know you will feel out of place because of NYSC, then go to a regular university.
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by daamazing(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
blackberlin:
No! But funny enough NYSC included it in the list of universities on their website. Perhaps they might work something out in the future.

Generally, NOUN is an ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institition and not a conventional university. If you know you will feel out of place because of NYSC, then go to a regular university.
Bro, Noun students have been approved for NYSC programme recently.
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2017
daamazing:
Bro, Noun students have been approved for NYSC programme recently.

Stop saying what you don't have full knowledge about. They're not going for service and there's no guarantee yet. Read my post gain, perhaps you didn't understand what I was saying.
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by daamazing(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2017
blackberlin:

Stop saying what you don't have full knowledge about. They're not going for service and there's no guarantee yet. Read my post gain, perhaps you didn't understand what I was saying.
my brother, I'm a Noun student and we've been approved to go for NYSC. Our students were even among the new batch this year.
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2017
daamazing:
my brother, I'm a Noun student and we've been approved to go for NYSC. Our students were even among the new batch this year.

Ok... Go and serve. When u finish come and show us your certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by daamazing(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2017
blackberlin:

Ok... Go and serve. When u finish come and show us your certificate.
undecided
Re: NOUN: Do They Go For Service(nysc)? by Daboywizzy: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
ebube93:
Please am a little confuse I want to know weather Open University goes for service... Please need answer now

There is this kind of special service they go for, ...

I won't say lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Truth About Every WASSCE Exam Results / Why Students Are Now Rushing To Cyprus For Study / Meet Nigerian Lady Who Is A Lawyer, Now Training As A Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.