Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,851 members, 7,952,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Did Sugar-boy Really Steal His Fellow Artiste Song? (read Full Story) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did Sugar-boy Really Steal His Fellow Artiste Song? (read Full Story) (411 Views)

Nigerians Roast Burna Boy – For Threatening Fellow Artiste / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Aftermath Of Attack On Charly Boy & His Fellow Protesters At Wuse Market (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Sugar-boy Really Steal His Fellow Artiste Song? (read Full Story) by razzby(m): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2017
An upcoming artiste, Barz has come out to lay claims that Sugarboy, the G-worldwide music Act stole his song “Kilamiti” and added it to his album. Barz claims came in after Sugarboy dropped his album.

During Barz claims, he was reported to have said he featured Sugar-boy on the song back in 2016 only to discover the song has been stolen.

“I have known sugarboy for more than five years now. We had good times in the past. I am honestly shocked by what he did. That same person who use to mentor me when I started”, Barz said

“During mu schooling days, we always kept in touch with each other. He would regularly send me beats and ask me to pick anyone of them to use for a song. He does freestyles to give me insights once in a while. My song being stolen by him comes as a shocker. He regularly came over to the house a couple of times to listen to the song. He liked it! This song was released in June 2016 and it was a hit.” Barz said.

Barz has however contacted sugarboy’s management but they feel no remorse for their act and have threatened to sue them if the right thing is not done. We would all meet in Court, he concluded.

Saturday Beats were reported to have contacted sugarboy’s manager, Louisa Williams, She said they are well aware of the situation. “If Barz has a case let him instructs his lawyers to write us a letter and take the case to court”, she said.

“They should also be ready to explain if we did authorize their company to release our artiste song, ‘change it’ and lay claims he featured sugarboy. This is what happens when an upcoming artiste is desperate for fame. If he is so sure our artiste stole his song, let him take us to court”, she added.

Source: http://www.signalsng.com/sugar-boy-really-steal-fellow-artiste-song-read-full-story/

(1) (Reply)

Their English Wasn't Even That Good – American Rap Group; Says About Nigerians / Ycee Set To Rock Genevieve Nnaji Because Of Her Beauty / Nollywood Plagued By Poor Movie Location [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.