Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,080 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Will You Call This Rape? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Call This Rape? (2734 Views)

Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her / Please Is This Rape? / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Call This Rape? by okrote4real: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
A guy narrates his ordeal in the hands of a girl who seduced him into sex but later raised the alarm for rape. Read his story.

Source:http://okrote..com/2017/04/can-you-call-this-rape.html

1 Like

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lool... Introduction right on the way, the guy don enter one chance. On the other hand, if the story is genuine, means the girl had it all well planned grin Konji and its wahala

7 Likes

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by temmy2015(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
she is trying to use u

1 Like

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Inosaint: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
shocked
Indeed
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Luciferdevil(m): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
ehhh, this world is really coming to an end. Chai, but thank god you smashed her ass bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by dharamanil(m): 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lol
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by babyfaceafrica: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
I know this is a take story, but let me just contribute.a gal came to sleep in your house a night and you cannot hold yourself.your sexual maturity is zero and second to none.THe gal knows what she wants and she played to your mumuness..because she cried ,you allowed her inside.why should you allow a female neighbour to sleep in your house?...what nansense!!!!..she no get female friends ?..why you?..you better go and do all those mumu rituals before something else happens...it is your likes that allow all this spagetti legs ladies abuse all men

8 Likes

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lies grin
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by MrCork: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
okrote4real:
A guy narrates his ordeal in the hands of a girl who seduced him into sex but later raised the alarm for rape. Read his story.

...ok..so yu rape yore neighbours an you ask in US if it's rape..correct? ...you need help!! (No ooofense) angry
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrCork:

...ok..so yu rape yore neighbours an you ask in US if it's rape..correct? ...you need help!! (No ooofense) angry
angry
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by yhunghestboss(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
you are the game and she just caught you without stress...you have already gotten married oo

1 Like

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
fake story, bloggers with zero creativity

2 Likes

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Tallesty1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
I don't think she can win this case in a court.

1 Like

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by MrSavage: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
okrote4real:

the TBOSS saga
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Giel: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrSavage:
this girl na TBOSS

silly comment,
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by MrSavage: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
Giel:

silly comment,
madam is it your comment am commenting Better mind your business o
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Giel: 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrSavage:
madam is it your comment am commenting Better mind your business o

lol,
as long as you get my message
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by MrSavage: 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Giel:

lol,
as long as you get my message
all this boss nation fans sef
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by schumastic(m): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrSavage:
this girl na TBOSS

what has tboss got to do with this topic..haters that won't let go, KEMEN in the making grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by MrSavage: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2017
schumastic:

what has tboss got to do with this topic..haters that won't let go, KEMEN in the making grin
I no near you kpekus na which kin allegation be this.....
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Dannidom(m): 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2017
If I'm the guy I blatantly deny her a*ss nothing will happen
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin Strange stories everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Chai!!! See wahala..... fake story but anyway. Men, sex will not kill you people in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by austine4real(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
aaah
awon eleyi pa zege so iro

oga lie Mohammed is a learner
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hope he used a condom. cheesy
Re: Will You Call This Rape? by StarBukola(f): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin,op u did the right thing by giving her what she wanted, if u did not give it to hard ,she would go about spoiling ur image, she said raped?(spit) did u rape her at her house Some girls sha?? And that rubbish she told u, na lie joor! Before anything was there a force pentration ?? Where u forcing her ,if she doesn't want it she won't have slept off like a baby, and damn a sleepless one for that matter,! And very sure she would coiled up in a corner and cry till morning comes. My opinion sha.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Call This Rape? by moorevic(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
My brother tell her it wasn't you but the owners of the footsteps and voices she heard the previous night that raped her.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View About The Idea Of Cohabitation Among Nigerian Students / Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.