Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,972 members, 7,873,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. (5584 Views)

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / I Am Obsessed With Women With Big Bum Bum / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2017
excessmon:
Op u are realy a great writer in the making....ur tenses and arrangement was just gbam.....ur point construction was just over head......

5 gbosa for u........... grin angry cool grin smiley

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate. One Love
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:43am On Apr 25, 2017
OAFMods:

Not so good an idea, this needs lot of balancing to be sure of a lady's commitment to prevent abusing that opportunity. From what have learnt i will chose to rescheduled to a latter date with no issues. It is very unwise pretending in situations like that.

you are totally on point. Rewarding a girl when she is not acting the right way to you could be detrimental. No point going ahead with the date if she doesn't deserve it. It's better to cancel, and rescheduled, just like you said. Going ahead could lead to a boring evening.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2017
iamadonis2:
Respect, Brother. Maximum respect!
THANKS Bro
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Nice
But
Number 4 , it shouldn't only be when she deserves it , sometimes even when she misbehaves still reward, this can indirectly correct the wrong behaviour when she sees you not being petty smiley for example

If maybe she did something wrong and you where meant to go out for a meal or something . Still go

Rewarding a girl when she misbehaves will only end up creating disrespect. Think about it.

No sane guy will reward a girl with a gift, apology, airtime or whatever, when she does something bad. Logically, it sounds amiss.

Follow the golden rule. Reward her, when she is behaving well. This method will condition her to respect you, and behave accordingly.

Thanks for stopping by. #peace
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Rewarding a girl when she misbehaves will only end up creating disrespect. Think about it.

No sane guy will reward a girl with a gift, apology, airtime or whatever, when she does something bad. Logically, it sounds amiss.

Follow the golden rule. Reward her, when she is behaving well. This method will condition her to respect you, and behave accordingly.

Thanks for stopping by. #peace
Maybe it doesnt work in nigeria
Here it does grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Obiomon: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Here it does grin
and where is that?? Jamaica? grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
Obiomon:
and where is that?? Jamaica? grin

IRAQ grin e dey work
u wan relocate
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Here it does grin
...lols...there in Ikotun abi? grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
...lols...there in Ikotun abi? grin
Bebe osha mo .. nepa don take light seff
Dey find wer i go charge dis phone grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bebe osha mo .. nepa don take light seff
Dey find wer i go charge dis phone grin
ahh.... grin big girl like u....hope say na Iphone and not chinco grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
ahh.... grin big girl like u....hope say na Iphone and not chinco grin
Dis wan na original chinco grin the most expensive one
Lol hope u good
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
hhahaha

Ted, Ted grin But no be wetin you do Natasha na. Abi she follow the rules?
So na here u dey sef, Room1 think sey u don go afterlife
grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

Dis wan na original chinco grin the most expensive one
Lol hope u good

hehe chinco girl...

Yea am aite.... just been cooking and cooking since, it's time to relax tho, hope your day went well?
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Ted, Ted grin But no be wetin you do Natasha na. Abi she follow the rules?
So na here u dey sef, Room1 think sey u don go afterlife
grin

hahaha snyper baba....

na here I dey o.

You and Natasha asha grin...baddest. Long time. So you are here too. hehehe...

Good to have you here..

Room one is dead and gone....
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

hahaha snyper baba....

na here I dey o.

You and Natasha asha grin...baddest. Long time. So you are here too. hehehe...

Good to have you here..

Room one is dead and gone....

Omo, I no too active here sha. Na jobs/vacancy section just make me come online. I dey find IT job jare.
Room 1 still dey active and fun but na once a while i dey check on them. Hahaha! How Natasha na?
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Obiomon: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

IRAQ grin e dey work
u wan relocate
no, thank u very much grin

I rather go to boko Haram's headquarters grin well, if u dont, I still love the dude typing u this... undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by BigMarc(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Have the ladies confirmed it? I got a guiter i need to pull some strings on.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
BigMarc:
Have the ladies confirmed it? I got a guiter i need to pull some strings on.

lol, you don't need any confirmation before getting your game on. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Omo, I no too active here sha. Na jobs/vacancy section just make me come online. I dey find IT job jare.
Room 1 still dey active and fun but na once a while i dey check on them. Hahaha! How Natasha na?

hahaha Omo she dey oh.

though room one was dead and gone. Anyways, it's great meeting you here bro. grin
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:14am On May 06, 2017
Doing all these things willl definitely increase your chances of laying a new babe.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by gentlegenius(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
Other notable mentions not listed here are: Making her Laugh, Having an Abundance Mindset, Anger Management, Transitioning, Becoming Unpredictable, Making Her Miss You, and Stop Being Desperate.

Thanks....See You at the Top. grin grin

Source. Xxxteddyxxx/09022012388/08130135881
fb.com/Aprokozone
IG @aprokozone
OP, I must commend you for this thread. I agree with all the points you made here and above. Infact, this is one of the best threads I've ever seen on Nairaland.
If you actually wrote all these things yourself, then that means we are like minds- you think almost exactly like me.
Since I was born, I have never asked a girl to be my girlfriend. But I have dated five girls in the past. Once I see a girl I like, I just apply the steps you highlighted above and before I know it she'll start getting so attached to me and telling her friends that I am her boyfriend. Before we know it we are already having a relationship.
Right now I am facing a little challenge with this formula because the girl I am trying it on is just 17. Though she's responding well to it, but the two areas I'm having problems is creating/balancing her emotional states and getting her to invest. Most times, when I create some emotions in her, she doesn't give me the behavioural response I expect even though I'm convinced that she loves me. Maybe it's because she's still young and probably not emotionally matured to handle a relationship.
Apart from this, everything you stated above works perfectly when applied.
Once again, Kudos to you for this piece.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

OP, I must commend you for this thread. I agree with all the points you made here and above. Infact, this is one of the best threads I've ever seen on Nairaland.
If you actually wrote all these things yourself, then that means we are like minds- you think almost exactly like me.
Since I was born, I have never asked a girl to be my girlfriend. But I have dated five girls in the past. Once I see a girl I like, I just apply the steps you highlighted above and before I know it she'll start getting so attached to me and telling her friends that I am her boyfriend. Before we know it we are already having a relationship.
Right now I am facing a little challenge with this formula because the girl I am trying it on is just 17. Though she's responding well to it, but the two areas I'm having problems is creating/balancing her emotional states and getting her to invest. Most times, when I create some emotions in her, she doesn't give me the behavioural response I expect even though I'm convinced that she loves me. Maybe it's because she's still young and probably not emotionally matured to handle a relationship.
Apart from this, everything you stated above works perfectly when applied.
Once again, Kudos to you for this piece.

thanks for the kind words. And yes, I wrote this article myself. It's comes easy to me because this are the principles I have been applying since 2010.

Glad to find someone who thinks the same way. Expect more brother.... One love.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2017
cc lalasticlala

cc seun
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2017
cc seun
cc lalasticlala

Lots of guys need to read this post to skyrocket their dating game. These jewels can't remain hidden
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On May 20, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

•2 Act Like a BoyFriend From Day One.

You don't need a woman's permission to start acting like a boyfriend. Millions of years of evolutionary advancement have gifted women with unique traits of identifying men who are viable candidates for procreation. The stronger men had an array of women to choose from, while the weak men ( the modern day wussies) enjoy the leftovers. Thus, you must start acting like a boyfriend or showing your boyfriend potentials within the first few minutes of meeting a girl. If you don't, you risk ending up as a friend.

However, cautionary measures must be put in place, so you don't bring the past behaviour of other guys to the forefront of her memory. You must be unique in your approach.

Your approach must have a beginning, middle and a close. You don't start with "sister how you doing today," or "Can I know your name?" That's childish. You need to show the potentials of a boyfriend by calling her babe from the beginning. " Babe, I have seen you around a few times, but we haven't met," is better.

Never ask a girl out. It's better to act/behave like a boyfriend, and do all the things a boyfriend does from the beginning. If you ask, you have unknowingly lowered your chances of getting her. Chances are that, which is most often the case, she has a boyfriend but she just wants a fling or something new. Reminding her creates a feeling of guilt in her mind. If you have been showing some boyfriend potential from the beginning, you cant end with her as just a friend. Only nice guys who don't express their core desires go down that lonely road.

cc lalasticlala
cc Seun mynd44 ishilove

Lol loading .....
men we need guys will balls that has hair on it .. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by prech007: 9:44am On May 21, 2017
Op wehdone bruh.really helping the game i must say, i really appriciate you burh.Respect .
I met this babe 2 months back now,throught a course mate of mine and she looked really gud so i decided to push on things with her as i was still single and searching and ever since it has been cool we started chating,calling,hanging out nd stuff,p.s we are in the same university .presently we are on hoidays,kinda seperated by distance she stays in abj and i in one far away southern states,so there is no physical contact at all but we call and chat frequently tho am not too good at chatting with babes as i usually run out of topic to discuss on.ooohwell not until recently i called her one night and we where talking and she started saying some bearable thing's like am not the relationship type,the questions i ask her when we chat are weird and she's a different kind of person.Tho it was heart breaking i kept on listening and at a point i stoped her to ask why she didn't tell me all this earlier when we started and she sayes it didn'tjust come through in her toughts.
So we moved back to chating where she tells me she loves me and has feelings but she's not sure the relationship can work out when she knows am so into her.i really don't know what to say or do tho have been doin more of the investment here and i really do love her and she has been acting fine not until the holiday that she's acting all up now.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by twentyk(m): 12:29am On Jun 28, 2017
always look dapper nd busy
get her to invest
reward her when she do normal
be her boifrend from day one
invoke the right emotion.....
everything ON POINT #BACKTOBACK#
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Seun
Cc lalasticlala
Guys need to see this.
Kindly FP this thread.
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Check out the 3 Simple Reasons why keep friendzoning you. Number 3 Will Shock you.

www.nairaland.com/3971219/here-3-reasons-why-girls
Re: 5 Ways To Sky Rocket Your Success With Women. by jerusalem234(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxteddyxx u said the greatest investment a lady can give is sex,so my first question is how can i make a lady invest sexually in a relationship,i mean to invest sex in a relationship.my second question is u said the best tin a guy should do to a girl is to act like her boyfriend instead of asking if she have a boy friend,so i wana ask if in the process of acting like her boyfriend one day an her real boy friend show up when the acting boyfriend an d girl are having fun or romancing each other wat should the acting guy do now dat the real lady other boyfriend showed up?pls i need ur reply urgently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Check Out These Pics; Do You Agree / Plus Sized Curvy And Sexy Lady Dancing With Her Massive Breast / What Is Your Relationship Status As We Countdown To Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.