Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,838 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:56 PM

Charms And Juju Are Real.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charms And Juju Are Real.. (598 Views)

Charms And Weapons Recovered From Thugs At APC Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charms And Juju Are Real.. by phensbassey: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
This happened to my aunty few minutes ago, she boarded tricycle to the park, according to her, she sat BTW two persons and one of the passengers asked her for change which she assisted him with.
he then alight from the tricycle and left.
few minutes later, my aunty discovered that the money she collected from the man, and all the money in her bag had disappeared.. without a trace, no single change left..
Am still bewildered by this...has any one here experience this..we need to be careful...
Re: Charms And Juju Are Real.. by maxti: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Charms And Juju Are Real.. by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
I sympathize with your sister. May God comfort her.
Re: Charms And Juju Are Real.. by dnawah(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
phensbassey:
This happened to my aunty few minutes ago, she boarded tricycle to the park, according to her, she sat BTW two persons and one of the passengers asked her for change which she assisted him with.
he then alight from the tricycle and left.
few minutes later, my aunty discovered that the money she collected from the man, and all the money in her bag had disappeared.. without a trace, no single change left..
Am still bewildered by this...has any one here experience this..we need to be careful...
this is not a new thin now!i think it can be prevented by putting dry pepper where ur money is,or a pin.or some other items.ask u will find out 4 urself.

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Robber Found Dead Hanging On A Fence In Kogi (pic) / Gunmen Kill Hausa Bussinessman In Aba, Cart Away N5million Cash / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.