Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Finally! The Best FREE TRAFFIC Strategies That Works - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally! The Best FREE TRAFFIC Strategies That Works (325 Views)

5 Marketing Strategies That Will Increase Traffic To Your Website / Finally The Long Awaited Tech Blog Has Been Launched / Link Building Strategies That Will Boost Your Search Engine Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally! The Best FREE TRAFFIC Strategies That Works by davidmark33(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Here is the mistake that I did when I first started online, I use to sit around because I heard facebook have 800 million members, that the traffic is there and is the number one website in the world. I use to sit in front on my computer, well maybe you do the same thing, I wasted too much time on facebook by posting things on facebook hoping to get the traffic that I want because I know that the key to online marketing success is driving highly targeted traffic. 

I was thinking, the number on facebook can get me the traffic that I want and I sat there for an hour.

But one day I remember speaking to one of my online friends, we were talking about the situation that I was not really producing the result that I wanted too, but I was producing some result but no really to the level that I wanted too. and he gave me some advice.

He said to me, what are you doing, and I told him what I was doing by posting to group and fan pages, He said, what you are doing is all well and good you can get traffic there. but there is a distinguishing you need to be aware of, but I really don't get the way he put it to me. and the way he put it was like this. Social Media is great, facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, all this social media strategy are Good but They are HERE & NOW traffic.

When i head that concept HERE & NOW what is that mean, and what that means is that if you put it here and whatever you get is gonna be here & now, is like if you add a post to a group and somebody else put another post, your message will drop down, if somebody else continue putting their post, your message will disappear. 

It depends on traffic the group is getting, your post can be at the top for a minute or for just seconds. Social media, for the most part, is something that is a here & now traffic strategy, is something that can produce an immediately result or you can just be posting things and vanish in front of the screen in a matter of seconds or minute. but social media marketing is good obviously is really Good. but there is a limitation to it.

He said, What you need to add to your marketing traffic strategy is the THEN AND THERE traffic technic. THEN AND THERE traffic strategies produces long-term residual effects. they don't have the immediately affect HERE & NOW have.

On social media, if you post in front of 20,000 people and who ever want to react now will react. the people that are making the big money online are using both they are combining both for those strategy to produce the result they are looking for.

I have listed some top article below which you may want to check out. the article will change the method you use to drive traffic to your site.

To read the articles below, check out the link at the end of this article

1. How To Build Your Website Traffic From Zero To 5,000 Daily Readers

2.  How To Drive Crazy Traffic With Reddit!

3.  96 Website To Submit A Gust Post For Traffic

4. Top 3 Viral Marketing Techniques For Driving Traffic!

5. How To Increase Traffic To Your Website Using Video

6. 100 Way To Generate Massive Traffic To Your Website

the strategy here is to have a link on Authority site and link back to your site. for example, a yahoo answer is a place where people ask questions, you can have a link there that drive traffic back to your information site, sales page or blog site. 

From: http://www.seoquick.in/2017/04/finally-best-free-traffic-strategies.html
Re: Finally! The Best FREE TRAFFIC Strategies That Works by daamazing(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bomb! This article Issa bomb, but men, seriously it's not easy o.. Nice work
Re: Finally! The Best FREE TRAFFIC Strategies That Works by Zdoh(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
We BUY and SELL ...
Payoneer
Paypal
Skrill
Bitcoin
Payneer and
Neteller funds at good rate bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira... instant payment
guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap ....08088759163.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Choosing A Catchy Hashtag For Your Social Media Campaign / How To Start Your Own Blog And Earn Over N200,000 Monthly Starting From Today! / I Can Write Sport Contents On Your Blog For A Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.