Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,637 members, 7,972,371 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:00 AM

The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free (696 Views)

I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver / Stop Paying For Mtn Free Browsing Settings: Get It Free Here / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by mcjohn4444: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2010
Many People are just trying to take the little money we've got. check out this website, you will see free info on how to get the Master card free of charge. I have got mine!

Although it's under construction.

www.freecashtools.biz
Re: The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by mcjohn4444: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2010
I see that people are reading this post but no comments. Please, if you visited that site and find it useful, try and post a comment here so that others will no if they should go there or just ignore.
thanks
Re: The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:13am On Jan 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by mcjohn4444: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2010
No. You don't have to join. The real info is on the master card page. Its free!
Re: The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2010
Brother-man! grin how many Nigerians wan fall Mugu for this again, everyone's pocket is tight and their eyes are red.

go to your bank and sign-up for one. haba grin
Re: The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by mcjohn4444: 5:51am On Jan 08, 2010
no one must fall mugun again!!! free is free.

but most nigerian issued cards are not accepted online, so get the americam issued card there

bye
Re: The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by folafola(m): 5:57am On Sep 26, 2010
f you care go to my blog and download a free report written by ogidi patick about how to get tjis free mastercard. but if you want mee to get one for you send me a mail and we shall surely talk it out but it is not free. mine is with me i will soon attach its picture it was engraved with my name. catch you
Re: The Debit Mastercard: Don't Pay Anyone For It. It's Free by idbass: 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
the site is not opening

(1) (Reply)

Where Would You Go If You Want To Buy A Good Wristwatch? / Reliable, Honest, Trustworthy Clearing Agent Needed / Nairaland Sport Fans-drop Ur Twitter User Names Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.