Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,891 members, 7,973,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:07 AM

What Memory Do You Just Keep Going Back To ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Memory Do You Just Keep Going Back To ? (1297 Views)

I Keep Going Back To Him / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Memory Do You Just Keep Going Back To ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
mine was when my mum nab wen having s!x with my distant cousin in my room,i was so ashamed then, that i have to travel to a cousin place for sum days, just to ease up the attention and to avoid been scold
Re: What Memory Do You Just Keep Going Back To ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
ok
Re: What Memory Do You Just Keep Going Back To ? by Alphamale2017(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
op there is this memory card I own . its about 32GB . just can't throw it away. even if I buy a new phone, I still keep it for future purpose. that's the memory I keep going back to. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Fall Asleep After Ejaculation Or Orgasm? / Runs Girl Fights Man Because He Gave Her 1k Instead Of 20k (pics, Video) / A Disgrace To Yahoo Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.