Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,265 members, 7,881,000 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? (928 Views)

I Can Post News Articles On Your Blog(min Of 5 Posts/day) 10k/month / Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? / Can You Rewrite News Articles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Can you re-write news articles and make them 100% unique ?

If you can, connect with me for this interesting opportunity to make some cash ( Payments is done weekly )

Check my signature and contact me.

Thank you
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nurulnaas(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
connectpoint:

If you can, connect with me for this interesting opportunity to make some cash ( Payments is done weekly )

Thank you
is it a freelancing or what contact nurulnaasincapps@gmail.com
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Scholar8200(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
connectpoint:

Thank you
Hello, i am interested. joab25@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by RapportNaija(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
Holla... Rapportnaija@gmail.com
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Faithdamy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
ON which niche pls??....
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Scholar8200:
Hello, i am interested. joab25@yahoo.com

Check your mail
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by akins56(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
connectpoint:

Check your mail
hi, please contact me at akinov200@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2017
akins56:
hi, please contact me at akinov200@gmail.com. Thanks.

Check your mail

Thanks
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Check your mails guys..

Thanks for dropping by
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
Julian777:
Supercharge Your Business With Power of Internet. Get Fully Functional Ecommerce

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Many people like to shop online to avoid traveling time and traffic while enjoying the comfort of their own home. Shopping online also gives them the ability to shop when they want; including times that your store is closed. Remember, your eCommerce store is ALWAYS open. Regardless of an individual's reasons, more and more people are turning online to get shopping done.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

why not create a thread for this.. you're so unprofessional and one should avoid your company at all cost
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2017

Check my signature and contact me. Two more writers needed

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by corpersforum(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2017
Am interested....I will give u 100% Unique, SEO packaged and natural professionally re-written news.

And I will also share them on my social media

corpersforum24@gmail.com
Whatsapp 08137606608
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
corpersforum:
Am interested....I will give u 100% Unique, SEO packaged and natural professionally re-written news.

And I will also share them on my social media

corpersforum24@gmail.com
Whatsapp 08137606608

Thanks for contacting me.

I sent you a mail
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
connectpoint:

Thank you

Hi, is there still vacancy for we late comers? If yes, please kindly email on vianaijasolution@gmail.com.
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 08, 2017

I need two extra writers

Thank you
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Treasureoluwaseun(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2017
Contact me at
connectpoint:

I need two extra writers

Thank you
tr
connectpoint:

I need two extra writers

Thank you
connectpoint:

I need two extra writers

Thank you
Treasureoluwaseun@gmail.com
WhatsApp 07055556577
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by itziyanu(m): 10:50am On May 09, 2017
connectpoint:

I need two extra writers

Thank you

Just sent you a mail
misteriyanu@gmail.com
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 09, 2017
More openings due to more projects, three more writers needed
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 11, 2017

Thank you

TWO MORE NEWS RE-WRITERS NEEDED
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 11, 2017
Two more news re-writers needed
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 14, 2017

Thanks
Re: Can You Re-write News Articles And Make Them 100% Unique ? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 14, 2017
Two more news articles rewriters needed. Contact me today

(1) (Reply)

Verified Adsense Account For Sale / HELP! Free Web Hosting Site Needed / Need Help With A Magneto Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.