Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,469 members, 7,978,540 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:01 AM

TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury (2115 Views)

Solving NPFL Niggling Issues, Beyond League Management Company / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua / Guess The Player From The Goal Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by cheapgoal: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Manchester United starlet Angel Gomes has affirmed of being spiritually delivered from a niggling injury by eminent Nigerian minister, TB Joshua at his Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Ikotun-Idimu, Lagos.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/tb-joshua-delivers-manchester-united-player-from-niggling-injury/
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
lol... The photoshop artist is very lame. Lol
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by Mathematical(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
NevetsIbot:

C'mon its no photoshop
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by Mathematical(f): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
cheapgoal:
Manchester United starlet Angel Gomes has affirmed of being spiritually delivered from a niggling injury by eminent Nigerian minister, TB Joshua at his Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) in Ikotun-Idimu, Lagos.

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/tb-joshua-delivers-manchester-united-player-from-niggling-injury/

I was saw him play for the young Lions

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mathematical:

C'mon its no photoshop
look at Tb Joshua's leg in the last pic... See also the effects... Tb Joshua's pic nd surrounding is cool and dim....but the player looks like he was taken in a studio
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
If na true, wey ibrahimovic dey?
He has an appointment with Tb Joshua grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
NevetsIbot:
yOU MUST BE THE ONE GUILTY OF THE BAD PHOTOSHOP !

Fools rush in, where the wise fear to go !

The wise know that the miracle done on the Manchester United player is real and easily verified scientifically.

NevetsIbot is a lazy idiot. Or He is an dumb Atheist member of the failed King of Atheists, Prof. Richard Dawkins just doing his masters work of destroying all evidence of the MIRACLES that can only be done by the mighty Jesus.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2017
NevetsIbot:
You say that the artist is very lame. Now, why dont heal his lameness ? Or are you totally useless ?

Dont pass stupid remarks about things that is too high for your depraved mind.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
cheapgoal:

READ MORE ON

Yes, the young Manchester player was healed. If my info is correct, His ankle was broken. Wow !

There is nothing that the Mighty Jesus can not heal.
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 11:50pm On Apr 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
yOU MUST BE THE ONE GUILTY OF THE BAD PHOTOSHOP !

Fools rush in, where the wise fear to go !

The wise know that the miracle done on the Manchester United player is real and easily verified scientifically.

NevetsIbot is a lazy idiot. Or He is an dumb Atheist member of the failed King of Atheists, Prof. Richard Dawkins just doing his masters work of destroying all evidence of the MIRACLES that can only be done by the mighty Jesus.
before you start yabbing me like the senseless baboon you are.. Eat this.

I believe Tb Joshuas ministry 100%
I believe miracles happen through him

But putting photoshopped pictures just to grab traffic is dumb. That's why you fell for it, cos you're dumb also!!

Slap your faulty brain with a pitchbook. Or commit suicide by jumping from your inflated ego down to your double digit IQ

Study the pic again, Asswipe
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 11:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
cheapgoal:

READ MORE ON

In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, the Jews dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the Messiah Jesus Christ. But Jesus lives on.

WARNING! NIGERIANS DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THE JEWS MADE !
Jesus Christ’s birth, His miracles and Prophecies as demonstrated in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria, Jesus’ mastery of satin, His cruel death, His forgiveness of his murderers and His resurrection from the grave was needed as verifiable evidence of the mystical, supernatural creation nature of the only true God.

The Light of the only true God cannot be destroyed! God will not be mocked!

Sadly, Pastors at CAN & Pentecostal PFN still instigate the destruction of Jesus wherever His loving power/ Miracles/ deliverance of demons and blessings is manifesting. They jealously believe that the miracles in Scoan Nigeria are the work of Satan.

Today, Prophet TB Joshua of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria is under the same attack from people that also claim to know God.
Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

On our journey to discover verified evidence of Jesus’ miracles, we found a very powerful spiritual source. It is the Scoan Church on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You say that the artist is very lame. Now, why dont heal his lameness ? Or are you totally useless ?

Dont pass stupid remarks about things that is too high for your depraved mind.
you call me an Atheist. I believe in God, not only that, I worship him.... Get your self righteous no good self out of my mentions
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by cheapgoals(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2017
NevetsIbot:

But putting photoshopped pictures just to grab traffic is dumb. That's why you fell for it, cos you're dumb also!!

Slap your faulty brain with a pitchbook. Or commit suicide by jumping from your inflated ego down to your double digit IQ

I don't have anything to prove to you Mr know it all.. And you scratch your cleverness off when you say the post is photoshop n is just to grab traffic..yea some blog does it.. But ion do such.. Since you don't blive, you shouldn't av press the wrong button just to clarify ur stupidness..

If you still doubt ask regular Scoan member..
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2017
cheapgoals:

I don't have anything to prove to you Mr know it all.. And you scratch your cleverness off when you say the post is photoshop n is just to grab traffic..yea some blog does it.. But ion do such.. Since you don't blive, you shouldn't av press the wrong button just to clarify ur stupidness..

smh
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:

You make a good point there. Lol !
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
cheapgoals:

You explain it better. Well done !
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
ScienceWatch:
You make a good point there. Lol !
thanks bro
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
NevetsIbot:
you call me an Atheist. I believe in God, not only that, I worship him.... Get your self righteous no good self out of my mentions
My apologies, I only noticed now that you are a true believer. MAy the force be with you !
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
My apologies, I only noticed now that you are a true believer. MAy the force be with you !
thanks bro
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2017
ScienceWatch:
thanks bro. Also sorry I lashed at you bro
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ZUBY77(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2017
Odi Egwu

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
NevetsIbot:
thanks bro. Also sorry I lashed at you bro
All the best bro !

I Just want to share something here.

I tuned into the Emmanuel TV channel a few minutes ago and I witnessed the deep unpretentious JOY flowing out of men and woman of all races from around the world as they praise the mighty Jesus Christ. Most of these amazing worshipers have arrive at the gates of the holy SCOAN Church Nigeria since 1am (01:00) this morning to ensure they get inside. Which means most worshipers have been there for more 10 hours already. Wow ! What more can I say ?

Many worshipers will still praise God and see evidence of His power 10 hours more and go to their countries well after midnight. Wow !

When one looks closely at the SCOAN Church worshipers, into their joy filled eyes and observe their total relaxed body countenance as they sing and dance their praises, to honor the TRUTH about the mighty Jesus Christ which they have seen repeatedly and POWERFULLY demonstrated to them.

They dance with a joy, not as the world can give !
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
cheapgoal:

READ MORE ON

Yes it is truly mind-blowing.
I watched the Manchester United Player ask for healing for his damaged hip, groin and ankle. After he was healed, he demonstrated the complete and effective healing he instantly received by doing exercise moves.

Many of the SCOAN's blessed worshipers are extremely credible EYE WITNESSES and grateful recipients of the mighty WORKS that only the mighty Jesus Christ can do in their lives. Truly God is alive in the proper PRAISE and WORSHIP of His Son Jesus. They now praise from the depths of their hearts for what they have experienced in what they know as "The arena of liberty."

The mind-blowing experiences in the holy SCOAN is exactly what Jesus achieved and for clarity he said in, "Joh 5:36 But I have a greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to do, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me."

Today, the whole world is truly blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com. The evidence in the miracles increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul
Re: TB Joshua Delivers Manchester United Player From Niggling Injury by ScienceWatch: 3:55pm On May 01, 2017
cheapgoal:

READ MORE ON

Yes, Cheapgoal. That Manchester United Player's career was effectively restored. Now we will see even more great things happen in his life. The holy Prophet TB Joshua is certainly shaking the foundations of thousands of FAKE pastors. Church will never be the same if we finally get rid of all the FAKE pastors.

Last year December, Miss Uche Alex was involved in a near-fatal motor accident that almost consumed her consciousness. The car had somersaulted and had ejected the young lady into a small lagoon. As rescuers rushed to the scene to help her out, she was unconscious. It took her about twenty minutes to regain her consciousness.

When she was taken to the hospital, she was already feeling pains all over her body. Necessary medical tests revealed that she had cervical spondylosis. According to the doctors, surgery was the only option. Miss Uche Alex rebuffed every suggestion of surgery even though she was faced with becoming crippled and with her mother bearing the brunt of her condition. Instead, she opted to come to the holy SCOAN CHURCH, Arena of Liberty.

At The SCOAN, she was admitted to the Prayer Line. As the man of God laid hands on her, she felt some hot sensation around her neck and eventually realised that the stiffness and pains were gone. The man of God thereafter asked her to take off the neck collar and declared her absolutely free from the impairing condition that had held her down. It was excitement galore as she moved victoriously around the auditorium thanking Jesus for healing her and restoring her health.

While testifying before The SCOAN congregation, Miss Uche Alex expressed her unreserved gratitude to God for healing her. In her advice, she urged people of weak faith to realize that there is no disease God cannot heal.

It is only a demonically inspired preacher like BRONCHITIS OAROLOYE and demented Atheists that will dare say to the Manchester United Player and Miss Uche Alex that they faked their own healing.

(1) (Reply)

Paraguay Vs Japan: [5 - 3] On Penalties @ World Cup 2010 / So When Will Nigeria Win A Game Against Ghana? / Please Explain My Bet Handicaps On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.