Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,135 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:13 AM

Do You Need Admssion In Canada,usa,uk Australia,belize - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need Admssion In Canada,usa,uk Australia,belize (817 Views)

Ambrose Alli Universty 2013/2014 Admssion Thread / Lautech 2013/2014 Admssion Parkage / 2009/ 2010 Post-ume Screening For Admssion For Unical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Admssion In Canada,usa,uk Australia,belize by lawale65(f): 6:58am On Jan 05, 2010
HELLO,

I MR OLAWALE FROM LAGOS ISLAND, I CAN HELP YOU TO PROCESS ADMISSION AT CANADIAN UNIVERSITY AND ADMISSION IN UNITED STATE AND UNITED KINGDOM AND BELIZE AND AUSTRALIA,

US, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, BELIZE,

IF YOU WANT ADMISSION IN THE ABOVE NAMED COUNTRY YOU ARE FREE TO CONTACT ME COME WITH YOUR WAEC SCRATCH CARD, YOU CAN CALL ME OR E-MAILED ME, 07081518893 teeteebaba@yahoo.com

Thank you i am looking for you reply
Re: Do You Need Admssion In Canada,usa,uk Australia,belize by miebristol(m): 7:11am On Jan 05, 2010
so without d waec scratch card u cant help me, i have my waec results grin
Re: Do You Need Admssion In Canada,usa,uk Australia,belize by Bamisa: 5:00pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pls i wana knw any school which it admission is stil on i US
Re: Do You Need Admssion In Canada,usa,uk Australia,belize by lawale65(f): 11:56pm On Jan 05, 2010
base on what you said without the card i can help but it will delay the admission processing because once i have register online and i will forward the card to the school to enable them to check the result from waec website or Neco website,

note; i did not need card to process[b] united state and united kingdom admission also Australia[/b] admission but the rest i will need the card to process it so it can be fast
thank you

if you have any information please contact me direct on teeteebaba@yahoo.com or 07081518893

thank you

(1) (Reply)

Abuja! / Federal Poly Nekede:latest Details: / Discrimination On 2nd Choice Candidate In Kogi State University 2010/2011 Postu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.