Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

How My Pastor Made My Fiancee To Abandon Me And Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Pastor Made My Fiancee To Abandon Me And Marry Him (640 Views)

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Pastor Made My Fiancee To Abandon Me And Marry Him by franciscajohn11: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
The story I am about to share now happened to me nine months ago. I tried to keep it a secret between me and my God but my heart aches every now and then. So I decided to let people know and learn from...Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/04/how-my-pastor-made-my-fiancee-to.html
Re: How My Pastor Made My Fiancee To Abandon Me And Marry Him by nastycgolden(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
La click La..
Re: How My Pastor Made My Fiancee To Abandon Me And Marry Him by Greenbullet(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
nastycgolden:
La click La..
LA bend
Re: How My Pastor Made My Fiancee To Abandon Me And Marry Him by EmilyNte1988(f): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
So bad. Try to love again there's someone out there who is urs. Doooooo

(1) (Reply)

I Need Solution To A Short-circuit Tecno Camon C8 / 10 Lovely And Romantic Quotes To Win Her Heart / Prevention Is Better Than Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.