Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,890 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia (1090 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Biafraordeath: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls I was under a ban for months now. So am now fearing mods o thanks all. This man was preaching in Abia and instead of saying in the name of Jesus like you Yoruba worshippers he said in the name of Nnamdi Kanu. people were healed. I know u guys know the Jesus is not the real name. Is a name brought from white Greek idol.
So now judge. Don't be misled. Who is the real savior now.

Is it Nnamdi Kanu or Jesus that is the real savior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Biafraordeath: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Mynd44 pls don't ban me again o.

This is the real miracle from Chukwu Abiama

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by DickDastardly(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
grin cheesy *coughs*
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Israeljones(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
Biafraordeath:

grin grin Am sure with this kind of ur stewpeedeetee,,, the mod wont even mind not banning you but leave u to Nairalanders to ban you themselves.. grin grin

this mumu is classic grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Flexherbal(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
It is funny
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by pweshboi(m): 9:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Now listen to me carefully Police officer... Give this op a slap, if he dare mention in the name of Nnam'.... You know wat to do with ur gun. Wat manner of brainwashed story is this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
Biafraordeath:

I seriously doubt the authenticity of your claims, same as i cast aspirations on the claims of many Nigerian pentecostal clergy. Is there any independent source to corroborate this report?
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Biafraordeath: 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
GoroTango:
I seriously doubt the authenticity of your claims, same as i cast aspirations on the claims of many Nigerian pentecostal clergy. Is there any independent source to corroborate this report?

Oga this news was posted on our group but people like IpobExposed will not report it.

I was banned so I waited for ban before posting it.
The man Nnamdi Kanu is too powerful
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Biafraordeath:

Oga this news was posted on our group but people like IpobExposed will not report it.

I need an independent news source to corroborate this report. An IPOB news channel like yours has motives that are highly suspect because anyone can make miracle claims
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ana kogheri
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by bantudra: 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
DickDastardly:
grin cheesy *coughs*

grin grin grin...comedy...... grin grin grin
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by bantudra: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Israeljones:

grin grin Am sure with this kinda of ur stewpeedeetee,,, the mod wont even mind not banning you and leave u to Nairalanders to ban you themselves.. grin grin

this mumu is classic grin grin

grin grin grin...
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by bantudra: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
tb joshua things.................. grin grin grin grin
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by zionmade(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Biafraordeath:

Wen will u guys stop disgracing ibos eehhh.
Na wa ooo is it a crime to be an ibo?
Wat is all these shame na. Why wud u guys not cease to showclass to d whole world how dumb ibos can be sometimes.
Pls stop dis disgrace it is not funny at all.

2 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
bantudra:

grin grin grin...
In the name of Nnamdi Kanu our holy savior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by bantudra: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:

In the name of Nnamdi Kanu our holy savior

i cant stop laughing.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by bantudra: 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

Wen will u guys stop disgracing ibos eehhh.
Na wa ooo is it a crime to be an ibo?
Wat is all these shame na. Why wud u guys not cease to showclass to d whole world how dumb ibos can be sometimes.
Pls stop dis disgrace it is not funny at all.

this is too much..... grin grin grin...ipobexposed didnt lie...its true...... grin grin grin....chaiiiiii........ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
OP I don't need eye glass to know who you are, your partner in crime ipodexposed is already here to back you up. I wonder the conditions all of you will find yourselfs into' when Biafra will be restored, because is inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Oche211(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lmao.... Lie lie... This is Biafra.
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by zionmade(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
bantudra:

this is too much..... grin grin grin...ipobexposed didnt lie...its true...... grin grin grin....chaiiiiii........ grin grin grin grin
I have no business with dat jobless guy and i dnt share his sentiments at all. Am a full blood biafran because its my heritage.
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by bantudra: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
zionmade:

I have no business with dat jobless guy and i dnt share his sentiments at all. Am a full blood biafran because its my heritage.

he is your bro...better listen to him....
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by gberra: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Biafraordeath:
Pls I was under a ban for months now. So am now fearing mods o thanks all. This man was preaching in Abia and instead of saying in the name of Jesus like you Yoruba worshippers he said in the name of Nnamdi Kanu. people were healed. I know u guys know the Jesus is not the real name. Is a name brought from white Greek idol.
So now judge. Don't be misled. Who is the real savior now.

Is it Nnamdi Kanu or Jesus that is the real savior
Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j. Igbos wants to start what they can't finish.

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by gberra: 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
OP I don't need eye glass to know who you are, your partner in crime ipodexposed is already here to back you up. I wonder the conditions all of you will find yourselfs into' when Biafra will be restored, because is inevitable.
Biafra in Chains??

Igbos are slaves undecided

3 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:

oga me and biafraordeath we are same in short we are one not just partners u hear?
Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by omenkaLives(m): 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
bantudra:

Shameful I tell you. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Nnamdi Kanu A Man Heals Sick People In Abia by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Shameful I tell you. cheesy cheesy
Omenkalives I hail thee bro

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail Just Now. Pics / "Ordinary Umbrella A Commissioner In Nigeria Cannot Carry.." (Photos) / The Problem Of Nigeria By Emir Sanusi .... A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.