Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Learn How To Cure Deadly Diseases With Water ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Learn How To Cure Deadly Diseases With Water ! (442 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Cure Deadly Diseases With Water ! by Chosen2375: 1:55am On Apr 25, 2017
l know you are skeptical about this, how would water that you are used to or even know from the childhood is capable of curing diseases. Let me tell you that over the time l have tried this with people who l knew in the past nursing one disease or the other and right after administering the use of water to cure their ailments they remain extremely surprised that water could cure a protracted disease that had nearly drained their wallet! You may want to ask how did l know about this, or who actually thought me. Well, the simply answer l could give is that l stumbled on this when l visited a friend of mine who was asked by his old papa to destroy some books. While helping him, l saw this amazing book written both in Chinese language and English language with the instruction on ways to apply the use of water to cure the following ailments;

1. Heat ache, Blood pressure, Anemia, Palpitation of the heat and Convulsion.
2. Cough Bronchitis T.B.
3. Meningitis, diseases related to liver and Kidney (URINE).
4. Hypertension, Dysentery, Constipation, Piles (FISSURES).
5. All problems and diseases related to eyes.
6. P.N.T diseases.

I remembered that l red it load to my friend surprisingly, but he ignored me, this was 25years ago. Without being told l treasured this book no not the book but it contents in any retrievable device since l noticed it would be useful though not directly to me but mostly people around me. So, if you have one of these ailment enlisted above or you have someone who is close to you with one of the listed ailments, try and be your brother's keeper by sending me your e-mail to mamadd789@gmail.com, and l will send you a copy of this book, after you have paid a token of #1000 into this First Bank Account Number: IDOWU I.O. 2002758505. Brethren, believe me you will never regret taken a step to have this book which will not only be useful for you but others around you. Please, remember to share me with your testimony by sms me on 09092236997.
Re: Learn How To Cure Deadly Diseases With Water ! by BigBrother9ja: 2:00am On Apr 25, 2017
[s]
Chosen2375:
l know you are skeptical about this, how would water that you are used to or even know from the childhood is capable of curing diseases. Let me tell you that over the time l have tried this with people who l knew in the past nursing one disease or the other and right after administering the use of water to cure their ailments they remain extremely surprised that water could cure a protracted disease that had nearly drained their wallet! You may want to ask how did l know about this, or who actually thought me. Well, the simply answer l could give is that l stumbled on this when l visited a friend of mine who was asked by his old papa to destroy some books. While helping him, l saw this amazing book written both in Chinese language and English language with the instruction on ways to apply the use of water to cure the following ailments;

1. Heat ache, Blood pressure, Anemia, Palpitation of the heat and Convulsion.
2. Cough Bronchitis T.B.
3. Meningitis, diseases related to liver and Kidney (URINE).
4. Hypertension, Dysentery, Constipation, Piles (FISSURES).
5. All problems and diseases related to eyes.
6. P.N.T diseases.

I remembered that l red it load to my friend surprisingly, but he ignored me, this was 25years ago. Without being told l treasured this book no not the book but it contents in any retrievable device since l noticed it would be useful though not directly to me but mostly people around me. So, if you have one of these ailment enlisted above or you have someone who is close to you with one of the listed ailments, try and be your brother's keeper by sending me your e-mail to mamadd789@gmail.com, and l will send you a copy of this book, after you have paid a token of #1000 into this First Bank Account Number: IDOWU I.O. 2002758505. Brethren, believe me you will never regret taken a step to have this book which will not only be useful for you but others around you. Please, remember to share me with your testimony by sms me on 09092236997.
[/s]
Lol
You mumu o cheesy
Re: Learn How To Cure Deadly Diseases With Water ! by Chosen2375: 2:31am On Apr 25, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
[s][/s]
Lol
You mumu o cheesy
It ur opinon. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Pregnancy: Could You Be Pregnant? / 5 Easy Tips To Help You Distinguish Between Chinese Plastic Rice And Normal Rice / Woman Unable To Live With Husband Due To Severe Allergies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.