Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,797 members, 7,905,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

How To Get Google To Index Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Google To Index Your Website (818 Views)

How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / How To Index Your Blog On Bing Search Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Google To Index Your Website by InfoRetweet(m): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2017
Now the question is "where can we find those visitors?" And the answer is that the first and best place to get it is from search engines like Google , Bing , Ask and some others.

Everyone wants to get there, but sometimes it's good to let someone know about the bridge before getting there.

It doesn't just end in getting your website or blog indexed by google oo! It takes alot of SEO and tricks to get among the first page.

SOURCE: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/04/how-to-get-your-wbsite-and-contents.html

Re: How To Get Google To Index Your Website by InfoRetweet(m): 2:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Submitting Your Website To Google Search For Indexing

Do you have contents or pages of your website that you want to google? Here is how to submit it. It's very easy.

#1. To submit a website to be included in google search and for indexing, just Add Your Website URL Here.

Re: How To Get Google To Index Your Website by InfoRetweet(m): 2:55am On Apr 25, 2017
#2. For every single contents and pages of hour website to be indexed by google and for it to automatically crawl and index them when you publish a new post, you will need to submit a sitemap Here In Search Console... Read more at the source link

Re: How To Get Google To Index Your Website by somtookeke(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Google site search modifier

This blog post helps you to quickly index your new blog posts on Google. The strategies that I mention in this blog post have worked like a charm in indexing my blogs.

Before reading this blog post, you need to remember one thing.

The index time is dependent on the crawl rate (the rate at which Google bots crawl your content). This means higher the crawl rate greater the indexation speed.

All the tips you learnt when it comes to optimizing your site for crawlability also comes in handy for speeding up the indexation.

How to know whether your blog is indexed or not?

For this, you need to make use of domain name search modifier.

From the above screenshot, I can conclude that Google has indexed 25 of my site's webpages.

You need to at least be able to index your website before thinking about ranking it.

Read More:
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/16-steps-for-blog-posts-index-2020.html

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy An IG Or Facebook Page / How To Register & Setup Propeller Ads Publisher Google Adsense Alternative / 5 Years Old Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.