Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole (9811 Views)

JAMB: When Will Jamb Release Results For Yesterday Exams / Iyanuoluwa Osewa & Kolawole Bello Win Cowbellpedia Mathematics Teachers Of Year / JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by olorunthobby(f): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2017
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by Nogodyej: 8:36am On Apr 25, 2017
Jamb, jamb just to conduct eaxm they hard una
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by Prefola: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2017
mtchewwww...wetin dis one dey talk..Oh now i understand wat dis hungry man is driving at...
#attentionseekers
#hungryman
#manmustchop
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2017
omogumel:

pls don't 4get he is d 1st to introduce CBT into this country when he was d vice chancellor of Unilorin..........

It's JAMB CBT the man is talking about.
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by whitebeard(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2017
this op just wasted MA time mtchew..!
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by afoobabs(m): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2017
I don't know why ppl find it difficult to blend and adapt to changes even life its self is not constant. the only thing that caused hitch in the process of this year utme reg was the large number of candidate that bombarded the few CBT centres scattered around the 36states of the nation at the onset of the reg (every undergraduate and graduate should be able to relate with this, when the portal is opened the first few days the site is bound to experience a hitch due to huge traffic as nearly all the student will be trying to access the portal at that particular time). now that the crowd has reduced, you can finish all the utme reg process within 20 min. although there are few things need to be improved on but the newly adopted process has proved to be a success.
sol.
in my own opinions I think jamb should schedule candidate for reg( biometric capturing) the way they schedule them for the exam. ie. since the pin can be generated individually then if you generate pin today you can be schedule to register in 2 days time in respect to the number of CBT centers and candidate schedule already. I think this will go a long way to reduce the crowd and the queue at the CBT centers, once you have been schedule for 2day time, there is no point going there today or tomorrow.
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by pricipal2003(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2017
Attention seeking and hungry university lecturer. Turning himself to chief supporter of a failure so that he can be called to come and chop!!!!
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by Akinbahm(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2017
if I could wriggle my way into that senate I'll scrap JAMB.
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by JaeSharp(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Unsad:
Crap. I'd be damned if I finish reading this bullocks.

taught I was d only one that didn't finish reading d bullock
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by mohammad11: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
Uni ibadan hv bin opposin oloyede sinc hs time as unilorin vc, read hs 1st reply to criticism sinc he assume office as jamb registrar n u‘ll knw that hs contradictions hv bin frm dia.

Just give ds pure & uncompromised minded registrar time
Re: JAMB: When Truth Hurts Infinitely By Anthony Kolawole by Johnnymajor(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Oloyede is a professor of Islamic education, I wonder what he is doing at Jamb, I think a professor of test and measurement so be given this task. And to be sincere, Oloyede selfish interest had been Jamb problem since his first day in office...
I think as a professor, he should study the structure of the examination body first, then building on the existing foundation, rather than introducing useless and unprogressive policy into the examination body... Hence, he should resign and give competent people the opportunity to move Nigeria education system forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ijmb Nigeria / See 5 Dirty Habits Of Nigerian University Girls That Will Surprise You (photos) / Over 80 Schools To Celebrate Wole Soyinka At 90

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.