Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:50 AM

Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State (32753 Views)

Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by KingsleyCEO: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Derawiz:
Pathetic Vengeful, paedophilic elders of the North, these are just plots to hit back at the Emir just because he is enlightening the north on the importance of girl child education,they just can't think about losing the opportunity to hump on those 9yrs old

Point of correction. Ask if you don't know they hump 6 years

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

I said successor, now you're talking about predecessor.

Whatever you say doesn't affect me. Come closer and her:

Bayero is dead and gone. And Sanusi is continuing in his liberal footsteps.

And the good thing is: There is nothing you can do about that

I don talk am again, now go and hang yourself.

-Lord

Bayero is gone. I repeat Sunusi is not taking his footstep.

Sunusi noisemaking has not change anything.

Hear this: Is there anything you can do? Absolutely nothing.

Sunusi is nothing but a noisemaker.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by IdeyFindWife: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
EFGH:
Saraki talk, them send efcc after him...

Dino talk, them send sharia reporters after him...

Apostle Suleiman talk, them send that ugly ototo abi na otobo prostitute after him...

Dan Fulani talk, them sack him from his lecturing job...

Sanusi talk, them want dethrone him...

Punch Report talk, them pursue him from Aso rock...

Now make I talk...

May God Pun.ish that vegetable Bu.ha.ri and any person when still the support this corrupt government.

Them fit come catch me for me Se.un room sha.

NB:
I am not a fan of SLS, but can any sensible person point any thing bad in what he said?

Dem go soon use GPS track ur movement as you hide behind Seun wrapper so!

Their propensity for killing both the messenger and the message is nothing short of prodigous.

Let's keep our fingers crossed against 2019; you'll see the northern hordes being re-united again to re-elect the ineffectual Buffoon of Daura!

It's a script they must play out and one that every sane person must fight. That's part of why they feel the pathetic need to muzzle everyone with superior logic to their own addled thinking!

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LordAdam16: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

Bayero is gone. I repeat is not taking his footstep.

Sunusi noisemaking has not change anything.

Here this: Is there anything you can do? Absolutely nothing.

Sunusi is nothing but a noisemaker.

Fodio started with preaching. The Hausa elite at the time simply said he was nothing but a noisemaker. In the end, they were wrong.

Jordan just repealed a law that forced victims of rape to marry their rapists. Women now cast votes and stand for election in Saudi Arabia. There are more females than males in Universities in Jordan.

The Ummah in the world is modernizing. And Sanusi is doing his little to promulgate liberalism amongst the Ummah in Nigeria.

Big changes start with a spark. That spark has always been in the Kano Emirate, Bayero rode the wave. Now Sanusi is keeping up.

Now, if you don't like all that I've said, go and hang yourself.

I repeat:

Bayero is gone. Sanusi is continuing in his footsteps.

Kill yourself!

Long Live the Emir!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
hush15:

Frankly speaking, I believe nigeria needs to be restructured and regionalised and each region is independent in fact, if possible be a country on its own cos nigeria is too complex for everything to be ran by one man.

But as frank as it sounds, many can't live with truth. And the reason is very simple, everybody wants to be in the south. Even the northerners wants to be in the south hence so much investment and interest here. And if that's the case, would you really think they would want nigeria to disintegrate?

And that's y we have millions of Southerners in the north.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Fodio started with preaching. The Hausa elite at the time simply said he was nothing but a noisemaker. In the end, they were wrong.

Jordan just repealed a law that forced victims of rape to marry their rapists. Women now cast votes and stand for election in Saudi Arabia. There are more females than males in Universities in Jordan.

The Ummah in the world is modernizing. And Sanusi is doing his little to promulgate liberalism amongst the Ummah in Nigeria.

Big changes start with a spark. That spark has always been in the Kano Emirate, Bayero rode the wave. Now Sanusi is keeping up.

Now, if you don't like all that I've said, go and hang yourself.

I repeat:

Bayero is gone. Sanusi is continuing in his footsteps.

Kill yourself!

Long Live the Emir!

-Lord

.You can continue to e rant but the fact are on the ground.

Sunusi is a noisemaker with nothing to show

Sunusi spent 4 Bn not in building a single primary school but traveling, furnitures, and airtel recharge card.

Ado Bayero is the leader who knows what leadership is not the CBN noisemaker.

I repeat myself change the fact if you cannot accept it. Why not help Sunusi to practicalize his noisemaking.

Hear this once again: What about changing the truth? can u.

God Bless Alhaji Ado Bayero.

May Grant Him Paradise.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by slivertongue: 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
blowing whistle on a whistleblower they will soon get CAN to blow their own whistle on his tenure
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
mmsen:

The absence of real data does not justify making up lies.

That's how we ended up with religion and all problems that has caused.

Engage in real investigation first, there's nothing wrong with saying that you do not know. Being aware of your ignorance is better than relying upon erroneous information.

agreed and accepted, now back to the Investigation on Emir Sanusi..
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by tydi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Hemanwel:
What annoys me about this issue at hand is that, directly or indirectly, the South South money is what is being embezzled here. Yes. Oil money...
And the FG govt would not investigate it cos a northern elite is involved.
They own the country.

Can't you read and understand simple English? the efcc are they not FG, didn't you read where it said after the commissions trial it will be handed over to the efcc to continue, ,or must you comment on evry thread
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Gimmy(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
I dont see any reason why he should not be suspended and be investigated. Though the Emir has been outspoken for a while now sighting what could have the North region more educated and doing things right. But,if it has to do with allegation of corruption level against him. He should be probe. I dont see any sense in saying the truth and at the same time doing keeping skeleton in your cupboard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by nellyelitz(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
I remember some years ago my corper friend said their religious leaders run islam like a secret cult.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Celsony: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fear North...
grin cheesy lipsrsealed shocked sad
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by ssfather1819(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
ALL THESE EYE BROWN IS because HE SAID THE TRUTH, WHY NORTHAN LEADERS REFUSE TO FACE THE REALITY, IAM FROM THE NORTHAN PART OF THE COUNTRY PAR NORTH WEST WHERE ALMAJIRIS, DIVORCE,POVERTY,ILLITERACY,AND JOBLESS IS THE ORDER OF DAY.
SANUSI YOU ARE RIGHT FOR WHAT EVER YOU SAID AGAINST NORTHAN LEADERS MOST ESPECIALY ZAMFARA STATE GOV. WHO DONT HAVE ONE MILLION NAIRA IN HIS ACCOUNT B4 DEMOCRACY IN 1999 IS NOW MAKING NOISE.

NORTHAN YOUTH SHOULD WAKE UP AND SPEAK OUT. grin tongue [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LordAdam16: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

[s]

.You can continue to e rant but the fact are on the ground.

Sunusi is a noisemaker with nothing to show

Sunusi spent 4 Bn not in building a single primary school but traveling, furnitures, and airtel recharge card.

Ado Bayero is the leader who knows what leadership is not the CBN noisemaker.

I repeat myself change the fact if you cannot accept it. Why not help Sunusi to practicalize his noisemaking.

Hear this once again: What about changing the truth? can u.

God Bless Alhaji Ado Bayero.

May Grant Him Paradise.[/s]

Which of us is e-ranting.

I stated my opinion, instead of you to waka pass, you were warning me that I should not compare Bayero and Sanusi.

Now that I've shown you that I don't care what you think and continually compared them, you're sounding like a broken record.

I thought there was something you could do other than type trash.

Let me quote the post you replied to again so you know you are irrelevant and inconsequential:

LordAdam16:
The North does not disappoint.

But:

Long Live the Emir!

The movement has started and Sanusi is continuing from where Bayero stopped. The Kano Emirate is not the Sokoto Caliphate. It has been the most liberal emirate since the Fodio Jihad and will remain so.

-Lord

So again I say, go and kill yourself if what I say annoys you.

-Lord
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by positivetaught: 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
sanusi is an intellectual no doubt about it,but when an intellectual chooses to be a crook,you need supper intellect to understand, sanusi is a smart crook,clear conscience fears no accusation, let sanusi step a side, for a detailed forensic examination of the Emirates financial books,after all his daughter boasted that her father is willing to give up the throne in defence of truth.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Which of us is e-ranting.

I stated my opinion, instead of you to waka pass, you were warning me that I should not compare Bayero and Sanusi.

Now that I've shown you that I don't care what you think and continually compared them, you're sounding like a broken record.

I thought there was something you could do other than type trash.

Let me quote the post you replied to again so you know you are irrelevant and inconsequential:

So again I say, go and kill yourself if what I say annoys you.

As usual continue to E-rant. Ado Bayero is not like the noisemaker called Sunusi.

And the good thing is: You cannot change the truth.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by LordAdam16: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
FriendNG:

[s]

As usual continue to E-rant. Ado is not like the noisemaker called Sunusi.

And the good thing is: You cannot change the truth.[/s]

Oh!

So you're no longer saying I should not ever compare Bayero and Sanusi abi?

U 4 continue with ur warning na. U tnk say I send u.

Wetin concern me concern ur version of d truth.

Ifa worshippers believe Oduduwa descended from heaven with a chain. That's their own version of the truth and I don't care.

I don't care about your version of the truth.

I've shared my own opinion. You either accept it or you ignore it. If you can't do either, kill yourself!

You hear wetin I talk: KILL YOURSELF!!!

-Lord
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by ideaz: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Funny how things work in this country...

Everyone is clean until he/she steps on some toes and his/her dirty file is called up.

They all have dirty files without an exception in my opinion. It is a question of whose turn!

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by mauriceju2(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
see what these people are doing with Niger Delter money - The north will die for one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by FriendNG: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
LordAdam16:

Oh!

So you're no longer saying I should not ever compare Bayero and Sanusi abi?

U 4 continue with ur warning na. U tnk say I send u.

Wetin concern me concern ur version of d truth.

Ifa worshippers believe Oduduwa descended from heaven with a chain. That's their own version of the truth and I don't care.

I don't care about your version of the truth.

I've shared my own opinion. You either accept it or you ignore it. If you can't do either, kill yourself!

You hear wetin I talk: KILL YOURSELF!!!

The fact is Ado Bayero is not like your new adopted hero called sunusi.

Ado Bayero wasn't a noisemaker and neither will he be tongue

That's a fact that cannot be disputed with your lies and comparison.

Come closer @nd hear this: Please do something to change it.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by GEJPosterity: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Well, na una country. No vex ehn? I go soon leave am for you.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by serikiYCU(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
It's funny how the advocates of "we don't spread our dirty line in public" are now hailing SLS that he spoke well. Anyway not that i'm against the truth, i'm only bothered about the hypocrisy.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by Cityguy: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2017
Useless set of lowlifes masquerading as elders. Hate and hypocrisy are very natural to them. Speak truth and they come for your jugular. Self serving idiots.
Re: Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State by NwaGodl1000(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Sanusi i strongly stand behind you the only true voice in the north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Beautiful Idoma Brides In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.