Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,888 members, 7,915,557 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:45 AM

Man United Keep Spending, But Don't Win Tophies - Conte - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Keep Spending, But Don't Win Tophies - Conte (569 Views)

Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect / Man Utd Top Spending Chart With £148m In 2019 Summer Transfer / "I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Keep Spending, But Don't Win Tophies - Conte by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2017
Chelsea coach Antonio Conte has slammed the Manchester teams for keep on spending money, without any trophies to show for that.

“Yeah, I think this season it's very important to understand that it's not always about who spends more money who wins," Conte said.

Otherwise, in this league, this season the name of the team wasn't Chelsea or Tottenham or Arsenal or Liverpool. You understand?

“You've seen the past. You can see that every season the Manchester clubs spend a lot of money. But every single team, it's right to do what they think is best for their team

"I don't want to go into the situation of the other teams, other clubs, other managers."

Click the link to read more: http://www.footballmole.com/2017/04/man-united-keep-spending-but-dont-win.html

For more football interesting news, kindly visit [url]FOOTBALLMOLE.COM[/url]

Re: Man United Keep Spending, But Don't Win Tophies - Conte by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Conte can't say that
Re: Man United Keep Spending, But Don't Win Tophies - Conte by Segadem(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2017
modelmike7:
Conte can't say that
I concur

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Football Predictions 11th May | Best Games For Thursday / Man United Set To Outsmart Chelsea To Its No.1 Target / Henrikh "Nwokeoma" Mhkhitaryan: The Journey From Mikhitar-YAM To Magic-Mickhi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.