Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,380 members, 7,910,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram (904 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram / Between Seyi Law And Observant Follower On Tribute To Tosyn Bucknor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by Lyricsblog: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2017
The black beauty housemate of the concluded Big Brother Naija show 2017. Hits 200k followers and in the light of that, she wrote...

As I'm frying my puff puff ( Nigerian doughnut) I want to thank you all for the uplifting support and encouragement, and your genuine care... also to all the DM marriage proposals ....weldone sir!!!! So cute tho.. To all my beautiful women from Nigeria to South Africa, Kenya, Ghana, America worldwide God bless you I've always wanted Sisters and now I have over 200k of them and to all the cool brothers who send me motivational messages biko you rock. Lots of Love UU #Classy #positivevibes #african #unityindiversity

http://www.emenikesilver.com/2017/04/uriel-ngozi-oputa-ex-bbnaija-housemate.html?m=1

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by bkool7(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2017
The next French President is 39 years old. But that is not the news. He is married to a 64 year-old, that is still not the news. His wife was his class teacher 24 years ago...not still the news. His then class teacher had a daughter who was his class-mate...everybody including his parents thought this teacher's daughter was his girlfriend...nope they were wrong. He fell in love with his class teacher when he was 15...she was "happily married" with 3 kids...now the "happily married" is relative in this context. At 17, he promised to marry her. She was at the time 42 years. They got married in 2007 with our man now 30...well she was almost 55. Next month he is going to be sworn-in as the President of France 6 months to his 40th birthday while his lovely wife who has 3 adult kids and 7 grandchildren (her first child is two years older than her husband while her second child, the former classmate/sweetheart is the same age as him). His name is Emmanuel Macron (39) and he is the next President of France. #Copied
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2017
and someone will call this an "Achievement"

Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by holuwole12(m): 9:54am On Apr 25, 2017
I have nothing to say grin
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by Partnerbiz(f): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2017
Make she kukuma go start biz or blog.
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by liftedhigh: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nice
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by Kjking(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
the queen of my heart
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
Uriel get a good manager to maximize your fame..... Let me know if you are interested in me wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by Kobicove(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Good for you...maximize you 15 minutes of fame! grin
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by Tynasparks(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Let me comment incase this hits front page...
Re: Uriel Ngozi Oputa Ex Bbnaija Housemate Hits 200k Follower On Instagram by cava: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
bkool7:

The next French President is 39 years old.
But that is not the news.
He is married to a 64 year-old, that is still not the
news.
His wife was his class teacher 24 years ago...not
still the news.
His then class teacher had a daughter who was
his class-mate...everybody including his parents
thought this teacher's daughter was his
girlfriend...nope they were wrong.
He fell in love with his class teacher when he was
15...she was "happily married" with 3 kids...now
the "happily married" is relative in this context.
At 17, he promised to marry her. She was at the
time 42 years.
They got married in 2007 with our man now
30...well she was almost 55.
Next month he is going to be sworn-in as the
President of France 6 months to his 40th
birthday while his lovely wife who has 3 adult
kids and 7 grandchildren (her first child is two
years older than her husband while her second
child, the former classmate/sweetheart is the
same age as him).
His name is Emmanuel Macron (39) and he is the
next President of France.
#Copied from jamii forum

(1) (Reply)

Before The Fame These Were The Odd Jobs Of Your Favourite Popular Naija Celebs / Pics: 12 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Were Victims Of Domestic Violence / Timi Dakolo Keeps To His Word, Surprises Couple At Wedding With Free Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.