Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,381 members, 7,881,367 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Does Anyone Know About Intra Uni Tranfers In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Anyone Know About Intra Uni Tranfers In Nigeria? (378 Views)

Inter/intra Faculty Transfer On The Verge Of Withdrawal? / Unilag 2017/2018 Inter/intra Faculty Transfer / Covenant University Vs Uni Ilorin (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know About Intra Uni Tranfers In Nigeria? by oyetpel(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2017
Hi, i am a 400l undergraduate at University of Ibadan, but ' wish to transfer to another University in Nigeria due to reasons best known to me
I will be glad if someone can help me out.
Re: Does Anyone Know About Intra Uni Tranfers In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yes it's possible but hope u know the process may be irreversible once you collect your transcript from UI. Also make your findings well before you finally leap. UI to a private uni would certainly be easier and faster but UI to another public university might take more time. You should visit the Registrar of your new prospective university and inquire the prospects of you being accepted with your academic standing in UI-You need to do that because you don't want to live UI only for your new prospective university to tell you that you can't be accepted due to your academic standing. I wish u success..
Re: Does Anyone Know About Intra Uni Tranfers In Nigeria? by oyetpel(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Statsocial:
Yes it's possible but hope u know the process may be irreversible once you collect your transcript from UI. Also make your findings well before you finally leap. UI to a private uni would certainly be easier and faster but UI to another public university might take more time. You should visit the Registrar of your new prospective university and inquire the prospects of you being accepted with your academic standing in UI-You need to do that because you don't want to live UI only for your new prospective university to tell you that you can't be accepted due to your academic standing. I wish u success..
OK, thanks.

Just heard about, didn't know transfer was possible in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Government Not Responsible For Continuous Closure Of Schools – Edward Onoja / Histor Of F-word / Less Competitive Federal And State Uni I Can Get Admission To With This Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.