Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,960 members, 7,936,067 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Kitchen..tell Me The Most Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Kitchen..tell Me The Most Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten (688 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) / Name The Food You Hate, But Other People Like Eating It / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kitchen..tell Me The Most Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Drunkinlove(f): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2017
Tell me the most funniest combination of food you have ever eaten..let me start with mine first..mine is indomie and okpa..tell me yours
Re: The Kitchen..tell Me The Most Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by Alitair(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Have eaten so many evils that i am spoilt for choice. Attempted boiling soya bean @ one time. cry

1 Like

Re: The Kitchen..tell Me The Most Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by adorablepepple(f): 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
[quote][/quote]
Re: The Kitchen..tell Me The Most Funniest Combination Of Food You Have Ever Eaten by TPound(m): 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
mine is Chin-Chin and okro soup.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lose 20kg Of Weight In A Month,flatten Your Tummy With Ease With Us. Is So Real / How Ileya 2017 Cow Was Killed / Mistakes People Do When Brushing And How To Brush Your Teeth The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.