Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

We Did Not Discuss Senator Abe In Our Meeting - Chief Uchendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Discuss Senator Abe In Our Meeting - Chief Uchendu (366 Views)

Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Rivers APC Chieftain Alleged Governor Wike,senator Abe In ‘secret Pact’ For 2023 / Amaechi Vs Abe: Wike Warned Me — Senator Abe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Did Not Discuss Senator Abe In Our Meeting - Chief Uchendu by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
"Ikwerre National Forum (INF), has been in existence since 2000 and I have been the Chairman till date. This body primarily functions as the political think-tank of the Ikwerre people in the Rotimi Amaechi political family, and Rotimi Amaechi has remained the Leader of the group.

The present Governor of Rivers State, Chief Barrister Nyesom Ezebunwo Wike, Hon. Austin Okpara (fmr. Deputy Speaker, Federal House of Representatives), Chief Emeka Woke (current Chief of Staff, Rivers State Government House), and many other notable Ikwerre politicians, are all products of this formidable political group.

Since 2000 till date, I have always convened meetings of this body and our agenda has always been to promote the political interests of the Ikwerre Ethnic Nationality.

The Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, could not attend the meeting recently convened by my humble self and as such couldn't have made any derogatory comment about Senator Magnus Ngei Abe (Senator representing Rivers South East Senatorial District), as is being maliciously peddled by some mischief makers. Those who were in attendance will also testify to the fact that we never discussed anything about Senator Abe."

- Chief Andrew Uchendu (OON), Chairman, Ikwerre National Forum (INF)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are They Hiding Mr President? / Civil Societies Fault Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions / BREAKING: Buhari’s Doctors Advised Him To Take Things Slowly – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.