Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,269 members, 7,887,785 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments (766 Views)

Photos Of Femi Kuti At The Opening Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 / Femi Kuti's Son Officially Joins His Father's Band (Photo) / Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by TunezMedia: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Femi Kuti, the son of Fela Anikulapo Kuti is lamenting the lack of electricity in his home. Femi who stays in Alagbole, Akute in Lagos said this during his performance at the New Afrika Shrine on Sunday.

According to Femi, 'It's been over 7 weeks of no electricity in my house. The reality is that we are still facing the same problems Fela spoke about'.

http://tunezmedia..com.ng/2017/04/its-been-over-7-weeks-of-no-electricity.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by GloriaNinja(f): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
SO MAKE I FRY TOMATOES? HE'S NOT THE ONLY PERSON FACING THE PHCN PROBLEM, DOES HE THINK HERE IS AMERICA?
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by Loyalblak007(f): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Isn't he a Nigerian?
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by tolulinks(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
You live in alagbole and you expect light? Ok. Continue
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by thesicilian: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
The reality is that you have been to quiet. Your father was a very vibrant person.
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by Xionez(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
JUST 7weeks?!!!

1 Like

Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by Kobicove(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Why is he living in Alagbole?
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by ominilongest(m): 1:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Xionez:
JUST 7weeks?!!!
..abi o..na tomorrow go make am 2month here
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by juman(m): 1:35am On Apr 26, 2017
The senseless apc government is clueless, has no solution to the country problems.
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by Smellymouth: 9:15am On Apr 26, 2017
Just seven weeks and you dey complain? Some people nor even get transformer for their area...

3 Likes

Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by vanida6: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Smellymouth:
Just seven weeks and you dey complain? Some people not even get transformer for their area...
lolx,,,,daz fact
Re: 'it's Been Over 7-weeks Of No Electricity In My House' -- Femi Kuti Laments by Smellymouth: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2017
vanida6:
lolx,,,,daz fact

Lol..

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Prays With Crew And Sang Praises To God-this Will Make You Laff / Photos: Munachi Abii Steps Out With No Makeup / Jim Iyke: The Hours Spent Watching Zee World Can Finish 2 Master's Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.