Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:32 PM

My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) (2395 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Summary & Key Rulings To Note As Tribunal Goes On Break / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed / My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by emefav: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tunji Adeleke, son to late first Osun State civilian Governor and also a serving Senator, Isiaka Adeleke, has taken to Snapchat to disclose that his father was killed because he wanted to be the Governor of Osun State for the second time.

This is coming after his late dad's autopsy revealed, that he died of an overdose of pain killers. He also stated categorically that some unknown persons, wanted his father's position and power by all means. Here's what he wrote on Snapchat;

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5232205608066571797#allposts/postNum=0

Lalasticlala

Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by TippyTop(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Not surprised at this news considering Aregbese is the most loyal governor to Tinubu. He sure has that Tinubu pedigree of killing rivals, yellowteeth did same thing to Funsho Williams.

FFK wrote:
Sometimes in 2013, Rauf Aregbesola, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande cajoled Adeleke to abandon his old political party, the PDP for the APC just so that they could ride on his popularity to win elections in Osun state

2 Likes

Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by Nne5: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
The people that know know!

The people that know' did it to your Dad.

And you came to rant online exposing their dirty secret.My dear better keep it low before they come for you.

Rip to your dad.
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by sarrki(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
Only God can take and give life

For my bible tells me so
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by Ucheironbrand: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Eya, stop crying. Jst get a decent job and work hard. Or keep chopping d wan ur palle don tif b4 till e finish

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by napoleon77(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Did he call his father My Nigga in the 2nd screenshot?

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by Mophasa(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Kpele
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by localblood(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Shout out to my nigga tungee adeleke.

Whu u eep
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by GetUmad: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Who's he please? Was he the tout that killed that Adeleke man?
Don't blame me, I have problem comprehending vulgarity. All I could see is a tout wailing using unacceptable words.
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by paramakina202: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Those people are very diabolic and in this case fear West.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by PDJT: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
sarrki:

For my bible tells me so

-What am I seeing?
-Is this still Sarrki, the "patriot", that defends Buhari the genocidist?
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by OAFMods: 6:03am On Apr 26, 2017
What brand of lunaticss are these politicians breeding. Who gives a flying furk if your father was killed or slaughtered. Na only your father don die because of politics for Nigeria ?

Why children of MKO, Dipo Dina, Funsho Williams n many others that never got to the post they fought overwhelmingly for no come dey disturb our hear drum. Ogun kill you and your father together. May God punish the mouth you use grant that interview.
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by Vicolan: 6:40am On Apr 26, 2017
sarrki:
For my bible tells me so

Tell us where you see urs in the bible ooo

lol
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by Vicolan: 6:42am On Apr 26, 2017
Sure we know that ....2018 will decide bro....Take heart
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 26, 2017
Na only God sabi the truth
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by haywire07(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2017
You all knew that politics is a deadly game so why biting your fingers after all?

Even PDP wasn't ready to acdomodate him , I remembered Omisore during the primaries confronted and threatened to kill him lest he stepped down which he did.

He ran to his 'saviour' party and yet you still blame the party of killing him.

If you really didn't want him dead, you would have advice that he stepped down from active politics and be a godfather instead. Shebi he was influencial , he was a governor, his brother is a multi billionare ,he owns a private Uni, he has a beautiful country home in Ede , he has successful nephews and children . Damn, what else do u need?
Re: My Dad Was Killed -davido's Cousin Goes On Snapchat Rant (screenshots) by lilytender: 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Yes, you are right the man was killed. The gods of our land killed him. He was a Governor with no achievement and a three or two term Senator with no impact, only flaunting wealth stolen from the masses. Can you tell us how much Isiaka Adeleke had in his account before he joined politics and started stealing the people's money? He stole lots of money and gave to his brother who is Davido's father. That is the people's money which Davido, his siblings and family have been flaunting and using to haunt the people. Isiaka Adeleke and his family including Davido's father stole from the people's treasury and use the same stolen wealth to oppress the people even feeding their dogs more than the average Nigerian. If you say that I am envious of the Adelekes, you may not be wrong but in order to prove yourself, kindly tell us how much all the Adelekes in Nigeria and abroad had in their different accounts before Osun State was unfortunate to have Isiaka Adeleke as the state governor.

You are right, the man was killed by the gods of the land for stealing from the people and using the same stolen wealth to oppress the people. The same gods of our land killed Mama Piss Sheppopo's adopted mother on damaged expressway, the same gods of the land killed Jonathan's half brother and also uncle for sharing from stolen wealth. The same gods of the land killed DSP Alams' son with drug overdose and finally killed DSP Alams himself for looting our treasury. The same gods of the land have been punishing several other thieves that looted our treasury but the thieves have not been crying out, when the punishment becomes too much, they will run to the church and confess.

As for Tinubu, Fashola, Fayose, Ambose, Aregbesola, Tambuwa, Kwakwaso, Isa Yuguda, Diezaini, Andrew Yakubu and other thieves, the gods are waiting for the right time to punish them, the Thunder that will fire them is currently doing training with Israeli Secret Service and for you jobless internet warriors, I don't blame you, your destinies have been looted by thieving politicians so what is left of you is just like what is left in Maheeda's public pusssy.

(1) (Reply)

Disquiet In The Inner Circle Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Has Lost Control Of IPOB – South East Governors / Kanu Is Bad News For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.