Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,849 members, 7,938,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

What Are The Requirements For One Who Wants To Travel Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Requirements For One Who Wants To Travel Abroad (437 Views)

30 Shoemakers From Abia To Travel To China For Training Programme. Photos / How Do You Deal With Customers Who Wants To Buy On Credit ? / What Are The Requirements For Opening A Patent Medicine Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For One Who Wants To Travel Abroad by juiicii: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
pls i need people who have travelled before to enlighten me on this topic pls in a very detailed form, as in, is there any other thing apart from international passport, visa and ticket fare that one needs to get before travelling, if there are, pls specify. then as for the passport, what does it look like, how do one get it, how much does it cost, how long does it last, can you upload the sample for me, and then d same for visa, whatever else needed etc, thanks in anticipation of a good and educative response

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There No Jail Term For Online Scammers In Nigeria / Faninviter Review And Huge Bonus / Sale Of Indian Rice And Buying Of Raw Cashew Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.