Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,187 members, 7,910,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:47 PM

To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens (1703 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Auki: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hati13:
What if we are created by Aliens and we are in stimulation controlled by some bunch of high school students or scientists or others. It may sound weird, but WHAT IF? If some of them are very much advanced, they may do it.

I'm not saying, we are definitely created by them. I'm saying, WHAT IF?

You are created and put to test oh man.

Allah also states in the Quran,
(He) Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed. ~ Quran 67:2
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by cyojunior1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hahn u are needed here. O o oo o o. O
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2017
Auki:

You are created and put to test oh man.

Allah also states in the Quran,
(He) Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed. ~ Quran 67:2
God/gods are either Aliens or a fantasy created by men. I do believe we are who we are, because of nature, but we also need to be open minded about this possibility.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
all this for not believing in spirutual...
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by hahn(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2017
cyojunior1:
Hahn u are needed here. O o oo o o. O

As long as I still have to struggle for survival I really don't care undecided
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2017
If you are an atheist, you would know that believing turns you into a religious person first and foremost. Learn to rely on evidence and minimize on made up stuff and you will be fine.
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:
If you are an atheist, you would know that believing turns you into a religious person first and foremost. Learn to rely on evidence and minimize on made up stuff and you will be fine.
Tnx, are you also Atheist like me?
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

Tnx, are you also Atheist like me?

Yea, am a very unapologetic atheist. But I don't tell

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Yea, am a very unapologetic atheist. But I don't tell
Me and TayserMahiri are an unapologetic Atheists and we are living a simple life. Ye Ye Ye..... cheesy cool
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

Me and TayserMahiri are an unapologetic Atheists and we are living a simple life. Ye Ye Ye..... cheesy cool

grin grin grin

How did you become an atheist at such a young age though?

1 Like

Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 01, 2017
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin

How did you become an atheist at such a young age though?
I was exposed to lots of science at a young age and it's started to make sense to me. I started to doubt religion and her I'm.

My father was Atheist(he died August, 2016) and my mother is also Atheist.

How do you became?
Re: To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 01, 2017
Hati13:

I was exposed to lots of science at a young age and it's started to make sense to me. I started to doubt religion and her I'm.

My father was Atheist(he died August, 2016) and my mother is also Atheist.

How do you became?

Wow, okay. For me, it was just obvious at some point, which I don't remember very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shiloh 2017 First Message By Dr. David O. Oyedepo / Woman Sues Pastor For Teaching Women To Masturbate In Church (video) / Why Not Blame God For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.