Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,937 members, 7,935,976 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:25 PM

Bisi Alimi Gay Rights Activist Criticizes Nigerians For Welcoming Richard Quest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Gay Rights Activist Criticizes Nigerians For Welcoming Richard Quest (436 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos) / Richard Quest With LAWMA Workers On Lagos Streets (Photos) / Richard Quest In Nigeria: Bisi Alimi Slams Nigerians Over His Heroic Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisi Alimi Gay Rights Activist Criticizes Nigerians For Welcoming Richard Quest by kokozain(m): 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has criticized his countrymen over the hero's welcome given to homosexual CNN reporter, Richard Quest, who is currently on a visit to Nigeria.
In what he terms as hypocrisy, Alimi expressed displeasure over the open incessant attacks on his personality, but wonders why such treatment was not directed at the English journalist.
"So I heard Richard Quest is in Nigeria and as usual, my people are drooling over him.
"These are the same Nigerians that will not allow an openly gay person on their screen, or even give one a job.
"What is different about Richard Quest that makes his homosexuality harmless but my homosexuality as a Nigeria scary and threatening?
"Is it that my people think my homosexuality is in some way earth destroying but that is Richard comforting or as a people we just lack pure emotional intelligence to appreciate our own?
"My heart bleeds for Nigeria, it does make me cry for my LGBT brothers and sisters," Alimi commented in an Instagram post published on Monday, April 24, 2017.
Alimi, who got married in 2016 to his British lover,
Anthony has taken any opportunity presented to him in lashing at those who have negative opinion about his sexuality.
ALSO READ: Gay Nigerian, Bisi Alimi says Pastor Adeboye is a 'greedy parasite ยป
Clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleman was at the receiving end of the gay activist's piercing remark over his alleged sex scandal.
A lady named Stephanie Obodo had accused Suleman of having sexual relations with her linking other popular celebrities to the affair.
source: http://pulse.ng/gist/bisi-alimi-criticizes-nigerians-for-welcoming-richard-quest-id6581862.html
Re: Bisi Alimi Gay Rights Activist Criticizes Nigerians For Welcoming Richard Quest by princechurchill(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
I saw him wearing Yoruba agbada... Naija and hypocrisy haba

If anyone qoute me..
Gbanye isi ya n' otele okuko

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Didn't Know About Banky W Engaged Wife To Be: Adesua Etomi / Government So Incompetent They Can't Even Plan A Proper Boju-boju - Etcetra / Lady Gaga No Ass No Bubbs(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.