Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Husband Has Sex With Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Sex With Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him (815 Views)

My Husband Dates Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Has Sex With Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by facebookceo: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
I vividly remember the first time I felt it. My husband and I were in the backyard laying in the sun and sipping drinks while he described the previous evening. As he talked, his face looked brighter, his eyes clearer.

In a flash of déjà vu, I remembered that same vibrant and enraptured look from 25 years earlier when we first met. It was a sudden reemergence of his vitality that I hadn’t fully seen in our domestic nest for many years. But now, in his detailed (and scintillating) descriptions, the fire in his eyes was burning yet again.

“Baby,” I told him genuinely, “I’m so happy for you!”
He just had sex — with another woman — and yes, I was stoked for him.
There’s actually a word for the joyful feeling that a polyamorous person has when his or her
lover or spouse walks through the door after spending the afternoon making love to his or her new girlfriend or boyfriend: compersion.

Read the full story here: https://www.trendiee.com/confessions/husband-sex-women-im-truly-happy/

Do you think this can happen in Nigeria? Hahhahahaha
Re: My Husband Has Sex With Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by princechurchill(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
If
Hydrogen Iron Vitamin knocks on your door
Please remember to be happy
Re: My Husband Has Sex With Other Women — And I’m Truly Happy For Him by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
There are many situations like this where the women gives more value to her position and status and the associated gains. The marriage has ceased to be one it's a business deal. He gets to do as he pleases without upsetting the apple cart. The wife gets what she wants. This status quo won't continue I guarantee it if he falls in love with a third party. She "accepts" what he does as he would do it anyway. Or she is leans towards the same sex and being in a marriage disguises that. And yes there are many such marriages in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You / 93-year-old Former American President Celebrate His 92-year-old Wife / Nigerian Mum Shares Beautiful Photos To Mark Birthday Of Her Three Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.