Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,912 members, 7,973,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

Need This Questions To Be Solved ,please Someone Should Help Out. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need This Questions To Be Solved ,please Someone Should Help Out. (452 Views)

I Need This Maths Question To Be Solved For Me ASAP...... / mathematicians solve this questions am confused about the answer pls help / Any Good Economics Student Here Looking To Get Few Bucks Solving This Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need This Questions To Be Solved ,please Someone Should Help Out. by Emman93(m): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
1: Examination malpractice is a misconduct in Nigeria Society , Identify 5 misconduct and sanction for each misconduct .

2: Discuss the importance of educational law and it relevant in the school system.

3: Discuss with relevant example ten (10) reason why legal office should in our constitution of learning in Nigeria .

Need answers asap.
Thanks .
Re: Need This Questions To Be Solved ,please Someone Should Help Out. by coolcharm(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2017
Are you for real?
Re: Need This Questions To Be Solved ,please Someone Should Help Out. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
Emman93:
1: Examination malpractice is a misconduct in Nigeria Society , Identify 5 misconduct and sanction for each misconduct .

2: Discuss the importance of educational law and it relevant in the school system.

3: Discuss with relevant example ten (10) reason why legal office should in our constitution of learning in Nigeria .

Need answers asap.
Thanks .
still need the answer, i can provid it in a word document if you're willing to meet up to the requirements

(1) (Reply)

Private Image Loading!!! / Common Errros In English / 5year Antique Female Masturbates With A Nail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.