Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,342 members, 7,974,448 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:45 AM

How To Get FAST Organic Traffic To Your Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get FAST Organic Traffic To Your Site (401 Views)

Get More Traffic To Your Site WITH Content Repurposing / For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get FAST Organic Traffic To Your Site by davidmark33(m): 2:18am On Apr 26, 2017
Today i will show you how to quickly get more Organic traffic to your site without backlink, Content or Social Shares, the secret is a new strategy called CLICK MAGNET METHOD, I recently use this strategy to help take one of my sites to number 5 spot in google for that keyword.

And in this article, I will show exactly how the CLICK MAGNET METHOD work step by step. last year, a guy named Rand Fishkin decided to run a little experiment, one afternoon he sends out this tweet.

Care to Help with a Google theory/test? Could you search for "IMEC Lab" in Google & click the link from my blog?

thousand off is following search Google for IMEC Lab and click on Rand result. when Rand sends out that tweet at 6:30 pm is resulted rank number seven spot for that keyword.

What happens after he suddenly got all those clicks, well, 3 hours later his site show up to the number 3 spot on google.

another example, I know a guy who also run an SEO blog, the guy that run this blog is very similar to Rand, he also tells is following on Google plus to search for his keyword and click on his site.

So what happen, his site jump from number 8 to the number 1 spot in Google.

Now, you may be wonder what is going on here.

As you know Google want to show their user the best result for giving keyword. and they determine the best result by looking at things like Backlink, On-page SEO, Social Shares and more. as you can see from the two experiment that I show you, Google also use your site click rate to determine where you rank on the first page.

For Example: Let say you are ranking number 3 for your targeting keyword. if your title and description tag doesn't generate the clicks that Google expected, they who drop you down like a stone.

And that means less Organic traffic for you. that is because the low click rate tells Google this result in not in a Good feat for this keyword.

Let say you are ranking number 6, normally the number 6 result get about 4% of all clicks, but let just say that for whatever reason your result is getting 10% of all clicks. this will tell Google wow people to want to see this result, let move it up so more people can easily find it.

That is the Power of your site clicks to rate in Google search result.

Don't get me wrong, I don't recommend asking people to search for your keyword and click for your site. So the question is, how can you get more clicks on your result.

The answer is THE CTR MAGNET METHOD, is a simple two-step process I recently use to rank to the top 6 for the competitor keyword list building.

Now, is time to show you exactly how I did it and how you can do the same thing, a while back, I publish a post when I was traveling and I totally forget to write a unique title and description tags for that post.

and because of that, my result on Google is not pretty, my title tag was cut off and my description tag makes no sense. as you expect, my clicks to rate look terrible.

Here is the two step that I use to turn things around.

Step 1: Find Adword Ads

You need to find AdWords ads for your target keyword or for a related keyword. WHY, AdWords advertiser spends thousand of dollars on advertising for one main Goal, TO Get Click. when you see AdWords ads on Google, you know is optimized to maximize clicks, for example, I know that most of the AdWords ads for the keyword "list building" use the words "Email lists" or "Email list".

How to Get FAST Organic Traffic To Your Site

I also know that the same AdWords ads use terms like Build, Grow and Boost.

once I get an idea which words and phrases intended to show up in AdWords ads I move down to step number two.

Step 2: Include Words Phrases From AdWords Ads In Your Title And Description Tags.

in that case, I make sure to add the terms "Email list" to my description tag, this's one phrase almost all the ads use, so it makes sense for me to use it also. base on the other ads that I saw, I make sure to use "Build" in my description tag, and once you added this phrases in a title and description tag, you will get yourself more clicks and more organic traffic from Google.

Let me show you bonus static you can use to improve your click to rate.

This technique was great if the AdWords ads you find didn't generate anything useful. this static is knowns as POWER WORDS, and it really simple, all you need to do is add this words and phrases to your Google result.

Today
Right Now
Fast
Works quickly
Step-by-step
Easy
Quick
Simple

this words as been proving over and over again to attract clicks, the fact is, when someone scans Google for a page they don't patient, they want to read the content that will help them right now. when you add this result to your description and title tags, you will be the result they want to clicks on.

Today
Right Now
Fast
Works quickly
Step-by-step
Easy
Quick
Simple

I hope you learn something new from thing article, you can drop your comment for any question.

From: http://www.seoquick.in/2017/04/how-to-get-fast-organic-traffic-to-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Bank Account Software / Create Professional And Responsive Landing Page For Your Website. / Techcrunch Partners With Facebook To Host Startup Competition In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.