Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians (41852 Views)

Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / Meet Jemima Osunde: The Actress Who "Would Date A Broke Man That's Good In Bed" / Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by MrMystrO(m): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:
Such coming from a bunch of unwashed looking boys.How can one spend lots of money, yet look unkept?.I would love to hose them down with water.

But if u see them in real life, only d diamonds on their neck will make u spread ur legs like a rumour. Please shut your Trap u broke low life worthless piece of trash
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
daviddagreat:

dude its not same tin

pls don't make such comparison

2chainz is a big deal y dis amigos or mangoes are nt
2chainz no rich pass offset talkless of quavo or d other guy stop spilin rot
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oreoo:
U will die poor no wahala.But know dat dying poor is not a free ticket to heaven.If ur christian

neither is dying rich if you are a muslim.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by RaeMystix: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
MrMystrO:

But if u see them in real life, only d diamonds on their neck will make u spread ur legs like a rumour. Please shut your Trap u broke low life worthless piece of trash
I'll take being a low life, you also aren't a catch either, Are you? You sound like a senseless dumb looking ratchet piece of filth. Who do you think i'd spread legs to?. You seem to be mistaking me for your baby Mamas or probably your sister . Scum.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by amanze15(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
DeeTus:
Yes, Nigerian English isn't good enough.
its no news, but last I checked Offset did not make a complete sentence tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by amanze15(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THEY LOOK LIKE HOOD RATS
lol Dudes live in a gated neighborhood in North Atlanta, they are BIG cheesy, just a misunderstanding, a white professor once complimented me that my English was so good, I didn't take it as an offense.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by amanze15(m): 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
sweeterman:
Migos my guys... I used to chat dem o!!!

Offset don carry endorsement worth $30 million from Bentley...

For una wey say nobody knows dem

Dey always laff at the bank grin grin grin
dude got a brand new bentyga too embarassed cry cry cry
OFFSET *quavo voice* I love the vibe of their music even if it's without content cheesy grin

I have known this group since the "NO label I"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE0N9tTs2Ho

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
sulesadat:

neither is dying rich if you are a muslim.
Having dis poor man brain at ur age isnt good for u son
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:

I'll take being a low life, you also aren't a catch either, Are you? You sound like a senseless dumb looking ratchet piece of filth. Who do you think would spread legs to?. You seem to be mistaking me for your baby Mamas?. Scum.
U il take being a low life?Y do dese hoes lie lik this.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Xmen149(m): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
darkckUSA:
Gay rappers

hahaha..trap my foot grin
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Xmen149(m): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=55942391][/quote]

i tell you,.the game is gone,.no one does it for the love of the game anymore,they just come out shout lalalala and try convince us its new school rap, trap abi trash!................mtcheww migo abi amibo cheesy
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by RaeMystix: 11:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oreoo:
U il take being a low life?Y do dese hoes lie lik this.

We Nigerians just got blasted by thugs with money, that are are considered minorities and the N word by the American media, yet you even have the pride to type out such trash?.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
RaeMystix:

We Nigerians just got blasted by thugs with money, that are are considered minorities and the N word by the American media, yet you even have the pride to type out such trash?.
Blasted?Did u watch d vid atallx
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by RaeMystix: 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2017
Oreoo:
Blasted?Did u watch d vid atallx
Didn't have to; still they had no right or ever needed to make such comments about millions of people of an entire country. Secondly, i'm no hoe, and I do have a pride at stating that.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 27, 2017
RaeMystix:

Didn't have to; still they had no right or ever needed to make such comments about millions of people of an entire country. Secondly, i'm no hoe, and I do have a pride at stating that.
Ur no hoe.?Ho knws?Back to d matter.I see u stil ignorant bou d matter so i advice u goan watch d vid...

Ooo i 4got..U too poor to afford anytin more than opera mini bundle.Mtchewww Local hoe beta goan read ur books.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by RaeMystix: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2017
Oreoo:
Ur no hoe.?Ho knws?Back to d matter.I see u stil ignorant bou d matter so i advice u goan watch d vid...

Ooo i 4got..U too poor to afford anytin more than opera mini bundle.Mtchewww Local hoe beta goan read ur books.

You're telling me to read my books, yet I could site so many errors on just a single sentence. You sound like a male whose parents has given up on. Not suprised if you've had a criminal record. By the way, I use Xfinity. Google what it is.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by iamord(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2017
Fernandowski:
you Niggaz in trouble!!!!!!!!!!
tell em bruv.. i love those dudes tho
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Smellymouth: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2017
Xmen149:

i tell you,.the game is gone,.no one does it for the love of the game anymore,they just come out shout lalalala and try convince us its new school rap, trap abi trash!................mtcheww migo abi amibo cheesy

Aahhahahh. I am still a huge fan of old sch rap tho..
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2017
amanze15:
its no news, but last I checked Offset did not make a complete sentence tongue tongue tongue
It's not about making a complete sentence. It's all about improvement. People should endeavor to accept the true and work hard to improve it.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by daviddagreat: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Oreoo:
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by daviddagreat: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Oreoo:

dude u can always make ur point without adding insults
Pls don't bother replying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by blackjah(m): 7:37am On Apr 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
u knw fetty because of Trap queen. You can ask Google about Migos bruh.
Why Should I Waste My Data On Some Critics?
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Xmen149(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Smellymouth:

Aahhahahh. I am still a huge fan of old sch rap tho..

Exactly where i am cheesy,...
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by R0ckefeller: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2017
Twizzy30:
Yea bruh. I didn't watch d video but I was able to deduce that they aint abusing Nigerians... They even said the show in Lagos was one of their sold out show....“That was our first time ever being in Africa. The red carpet they laid out for us while we was out there — they showed us so much love, it felt like we were still in the States. They know music, they know our songs, and they’re hip to what’s going on. It’s not like they behind or anything.”... So Nigerians should take a chill pill...
real talk my man but they won't take time to look at things deeply before they explode.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Smellymouth: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2017
Xmen149:

Exactly where i am cheesy,...

Nice one bruh. Welcome to my club. cheesy
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2017
RaeMystix:

You're telling me to read my books, yet I could site so many errors on just a single sentence. You sound like a male whose parents has given up on. Not suprised if you've had a criminal record. By the way, I use Xfinity. Google what it is.
Site which errors? Holy sh!t so u dnt knw when some1 b typing onlyn ba? Local Hag
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2017
Oreoo:
Having dis poor man brain at ur age isnt good for u son

so funny , all i said and want is to make money the legal way so the wealth wont be a problem for me a day when wealth wont be useful , besides God gives wealth to who ever he want to give it to irrespective of having a poor or a rich brain thats why muslims call him "Ar Rahman".
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by RaeMystix: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oreoo:
Site which errors? Holy sh!t so u dnt knw when some1 b typing onlyn ba? Local Hag

Holy Sh!t; "When someone be typing"; Hag?. You wish.
You are what i consider "Bottom of the barrel".

It hurts my soul when I see a bottom feeder who tries to act more than he actually is.

Nice try. Local Hag?.

Your mother wishes she has a daughter like me.

Ugly?
You wish your sister has the looks and brains like I do.

Did you just try typing like an American?......"When someone be typing "?

A prison bond American criminal writes and difinetly speaks way better English than you do.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
RaeMystix:

Holy Sh!t; "When someone be typing"; Hag?. You wish.
You are what i consider "Bottom of the barrel".

It hurts my soul when I see a bottom feeder who tries to act more than he actually is.

Nice try. Local Hag?.

Your mother wishes she has a daughter like me.

Ugly?
You wish your sister has the looks and brains like I do.

Did you just try typing like an American?......"When someone be typing "?

A prison bond American criminal writes and difinetly speaks way better English than you do.
Common Sense dey say is not common.Quote me again nd i wuldnt even ansa u
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by realnas(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
johnbuck81:
u call em illiterate cos u r not exposed to d outside world.in developed countries going to school is not a do or die affair..once u realise ur potentials u just go for it. only in Africa we believe if you don't go to school u won't make it. please broaden ur way of reasoning.
with all due respect sir u r not in a position to tell whether or not I'm exposed to the outside world, when I call them it was in the context of their behavior, insulting your host shows that u lack proper education both at home and in school
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by RaeMystix: 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Oreoo:
Common Sense dey say is not common.Quote me again nd i wuldnt even ansa u

"Common Sense is not Common"?
You're suddenly a refined human being?.

Big words for you right?. ...Seems so, because you can't event spell "They".

I am been honest when I say I really do feel sorry for you. I really do. Imagine the amount of education that has been spent on you, yet you proceed to type such rubbish. Spell correctly you fool.
Re: Nigerian English Wasn't That Good - Migos Takes Swipe At Nigerians by GloriaNinja(f): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
trappatoni:
grin you just made my day
you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#BBNaija; I have started Receiving my Prizes- Miracle Thanks CloseUp Nigeria / Kemi Olunloyo: 'HIV Awaits Davido'. Calls Chioma 'Mumu' / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.