Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,561 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria (42605 Views)

Barack Obama Made Buhari President Right? Trump Will Undo It / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by obaoyedotun(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2017
Be sensible for once
GavelSlam:
Was it America that queued in the sun to boot you out?

Was it America that kept on chanting "PDP, Sai Buhari" on your campaign ground?

When we say you are clueless we say so with some respect. You almost lapsed into imbecility.

Shameless looter.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by oscarvicto(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Smh. All u have said exists only in ur imagination. Obama didn't address anybody. And no, he successfully completed his two terms in office (8yrs).

Many Nigerians are educated but uninformed. The copy and paste nature of our school system is wreaking havoc

Ure very wrong. Barrack obama addressed Nigerians about two weeks before the elections. Don't say what u don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I feel it is high time d likes of sarki, black panda n omenka are made to undastand d realites on ground n no one shud quote or comment on Watever nonsense day post cos it is due to d many comment dey get date spurs dem on to post rubbish always forgetting d realities on ground n I for one Wud like to see were dey live n how much dey earn dat gives dem dey liberty to spew thrash always while for getting realities on ground n I don't give a Bleep if am banned, no one shud comment or give a mention to their names again let's see if dey continue d nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by abu12: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2017
“But in the build up to the election, some people decided to
introduce religion and ethnicity into the campaign in such a
manner that not only hurt the PDP in the north but was actually
helping to mobilise our opponents against us.”

fani kayode really play a big role in the last election in this aspect. I keep saying it to ipob members, fani cayode is a MOLE. fani fani kayode is apc member
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Guyman02: 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
Karma can be unkind too.
Obama lost the US elections because he wanted Hillary Clinton to win.
David Cameron was disgraced out of office and he resigned because he was very unpopular.
Francois Hollande is so unpopular and hast eh worst approval rating by any French Prssident in history that he couldnt seek a second term
ISIS is carrying out terrorist attacks in many European cities, same people who refused to assist Nigeria to crush Boko Haram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Smh. All u have said exists only in ur imagination. Obama didn't address anybody. And no, he successfully completed his two terms in office (8yrs).

Many Nigerians are educated but uninformed. The copy and paste nature of our school system is wreaking havoc
Oga even when the election results hvnt bin concluded yet CNN and BBC had already declared Buhari as the winner. What's your take on that?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
He was "booted out"?

Are you sure we are talking about the same Obama?

Meanwhile, this ineffectual buffoon should just go sit in a corner and suckle his wife's tittīes. With a little luck, he might get some upgrade upstairs.

An event two years ago and the emotional prick is still bitter about it.
It's so clear you ddnt read anything. Someone is writing a book about the events,so you expect him to ignore the author? Baba shift one corner abeg
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:

Obviously u are commenting based on ur bias or hatred for Obama. What u don't know is that no world leader in his right mind would support the unstable, clueless and corrupt regime of Jonathan. Its not only Obama that prayed for a change in Nigeria, all world leaders couldn't wait for Jonathan to be booted it. His administration was an eyesore.

And you asked what is wrong with Russia interfering Well, the american constitution is what is wrong. World peace is what is wrong. Security of the international community is what is wrong!
And i hope you are enjoying your change. Both Buhari and Jonathan failed as leaders but Buhari is more bias, divisive and clueless you dey enjoy your change?.call a spade a spade.this present government is nothing but clueless..so a pot shouldn't be calling kettle black
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by chucs: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2017
babooshka:
carry urself out of d country abeg. Obama's rating is in d US, it has no implication or relationship 2 us or other underdeveloped countries that d US av been known 2 ravage in a bid 2 better themselves. Every1 knows US is always after their own interests over other countries. Why did d US also bliv dat Russia had a hand in Trump's victory? Abeg park well.
US believed that Rusia had a hand in Trump's victory? LMAO! What a comic relief.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by tinz: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2017
People voted Buhari to make a change not to complain of Jonathan's failure. Two years in office still nothing to show rather a blame game to previous government. Jonathan this Jonathan that. Is this government saying the previous government didn't achieve anything positive. After all Jonathan government did a lot in the North than in the south yet people won't say it base on sentiment and cus they​ are short sighted. Why didn't Jonathan complain of Obasanjo or yardua cus of their failure after so much money they stole especially him Obasanjo. It's GEJ today cus APC is in power. APC time is also coming very soon

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2017
See one thing I know for sure is that one day the truth must be revealed weather you like it or not and no matter how hard you try to hide it.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by chucs: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Common will u stay here, either u bring the way forward with us or u suffer with us, even suicide we will mot let u commit, we must stay here together grin

As for me im mot blaming anybody for Jonathan's loss
All i can say is that i saw pictures of kids voting up north, if these pictures were really true i cant say, all i know is that we have to support buhari till 2019 so that the country does not finish b4 then. If we dont, then there will be no nigeria in 2019 talkless of voting
Lol! No one gives u award for suffering man.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by babooshka: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2017
chucs:
US believed that Rusia had a hand in Trump's victory? LMAO! What a comic relief.
obviously, u r d comic relief now 4 not knowing dat. No time 4 u, I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Goddex: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2017
Celcius:
That's so true.
What goes around comes around.
...and after he failed hopelessly in his bid to have Clinton succeed him, he claimed Russia's involvement. I ask, what's wrong with that? America have over the years sponsored preferred candidates in government all over the world. Obama's claim is a slap on America, however very good in my opinion. Its keeps the balance of power in the international polity. Games theory 101.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by trumpclinton247: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

.......you are a wise person ....Live long

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Chuksonyeike: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2017
SBG04:
is it that Nigerians have short memories? Have we all forgotten Gheselia khan, the INEC commissioner in Rivers that collected NNPC money from Jonathan through Diezani? Or Omoile, the INEC commissioner in Isoko Delta that collected NNPC money from Jonathan through Diezani, ostensibly to rig elections in those states. How much was distributed by the APC in those states or other northern states? Who was the person that went state to state in the South West, spraying dollars to Oba's and politicians? Who was it that gave FFK, Omisore and Fayose N4billion straight from the NSA to rig elections? Who gave Nnamdi okonkwo and Herbert Wigwe Billions of Naira to distribute to Fidelity bank branches all over Nigeria to INEC officials? Jonathan is a bastard for turning truth on it's head and taking advantage of the magnanimity of the incumbent President to spread lies and falsehood. His Presidency was characterised by deep seated bigotry and hatred towards other ethnic groups like Adamu Muazu (who till date is on exile from Nigeria because of corruption allegations against him) has testified. Two years on this bastard and curse of a former President still continues to spread his bigotry and hatred. Stupid man. Ineffectual Buffon.

so in your Mind GEJ needed to rig elections to win elections in Rivers and Delta?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Opynion: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
And now the innocent citizen of Nigeria has to bear the consequences of Obama action.

Hunger and death everywhere.

The same way they torn libya apart the moment they oust Gadafi from power.

God is watching you mr First Black President in America (Husseini Obama)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
kayzat:

There is nothing heroic about GEJ. he is a coward and shitting in his pant at the mention of America.

He conceded simply because American government deployed their naval ships to the gulf of guinea but is this the first time America will be doing that ? he was afraid of America and end up throwing in the towel even though its very glaring that he is losing already.
You should be grateful he conceded defeat less you wont even having the peace of mind to be typing this comment on your system now or if you are outside this country i am sure you wont have a stable country called your own anymore more.

This is the same thing that your sick and clueless Buhari couldn't do in the previous election that got innocent people killed;and you are here spilling rubbish...when last did you see your sick president? na only ear we use dey hear wetin he talk but we nor dey see am? next time you guys should do better and choose a younger and educated president that would not be there to favoures only his Fulani brothers and giving them the leverage to kill at will and be protected thereafter..you guys can do better..than this president that spending 95% of his time traveling abroad for medical treatment instead of governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 10:45am On Apr 26, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

I guess if people stop paying attention. to ur post n d likes of sarki, black panda ur brain will come to terms with d reality on ground dat u manage to eat twice a day does not mean majority of Nigerians have it so, before u bring ur dirty mouth to insult me I eat more Dan three times a day not paid by ur BMC but I will tell u to visit d street of Lagos n see d no. of people who are into begging, who sleep outside even in d rain it was never like dis in d past administration, workers now leave on credit after one week of payment dey are back to borrowing u shud think very well dat, n shut ur mouth n stop spewing thrash cos u want popularity which is no more Dan on nairaland here, get a life bro
LionDeLeo, come and see one of them again. cheesy

The e-billionaires. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by abumaryam012(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2017
This is after thought why on earth did you think you can win the northern states after all you won all the states in South South and South East which is your geographical zones. It will be very stupid of anybody to believe that you lost an election because the West sided or aided Buhari but in what ways ,that election was not rigged if it were it was rigged by all the parties but only the losers will complain the loudest. If your accusations to the West was watching your body language and formed an immediate opinion about your government have they been proven wrong now with the recovery of funds looted and hidden in several places. Was Buhari in government when all those monies were stuffed and that alone justified the West alleged action against your government. We can say all manner of things against this Buhari's government but what we can not take away from it is the mess you left behind.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by tomakint: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
IFNOTGOD:
Dear Nairalanders,

I feel it is high time d likes of sarki, black panda n omenka are made to undastand d realites on ground n no one shud quote or comment on Watever nonsense day post cos it is due to d many comment dey get date spurs dem on to post rubbish always forgetting d realities on ground n I for one Wud like to see were dey live n how much dey earn dat gives dem dey liberty to spew thrash always while for getting realities on ground n I don't give a Bleep if am banned, no one shud comment or give a mention to their names again let's see if dey continue d nonsense
You forgot another one, NgeneUkwenu by name. You have said it all. Ignoring them makes them feeble psychologically. They hardly make sense all their literary lives here. Great post bro

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Walelavender(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2017
Blaming Obama for the election loss is laughable as well as ludicrous. Majority of Nigerians were tired of the lacklustre and inept leadership at the centre.
Mind you, the present government at the centre will not get re-elected by 2019 if it continues with all these shenanigans and playing to gallery. This is democracy and you have to respect the will of the masses.

NB: If the North was tailored to favour Buhari, the SE/SS was also tailored to favour you. Do you know the game changer who gave it to you in 2011 but withdrew their support in 2015?
The South-West!
The North and the SS/SE will never change their voting patterns;except the SW
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by babooshka: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2017
IFNOTGOD:
Dear Nairalanders,

Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by chucs: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2017
babooshka:
obviously, u r d comic relief now 4 not knowing dat. No time 4 u, I rest my case.
lol! U dont have my time and u had to qoute me?Run along cuz i have zero time for ur type.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by blackpanda: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Oga even when the election results hvnt bin concluded yet CNN and BBC had already declared Buhari as the winner. What's your take on that?

OMG...What is wrong with people This nonsense trash NEVER happened. Where did u get this lies from
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by blackpanda: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2017
[s]
oscarvicto:

Ure very wrong. Barrack obama addressed Nigerians about two weeks before the elections. Don't say what u don't know
[/s]

Stop posting lies please. The daft jonathan was booted out because he was incompetent. Leave obama out of it. Obama doesnt have your time. If nigeria was wiped out by a tsunami it wont even affect the American President's lunch! Jonathan failed, period!
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by blackpanda: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2017
DozieInc:
So it's okay for the U.S to interfere in Nigeria's elections, and here you are condemning Russia.
Then you say you are not biased abi?

Like i always say, many nigeria's are educated but not informed. America didnt interfere with nigeria's election, they had no reason to. Jonathan's monumental failure was enough to throw him out!
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Abass07(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2017
seunmsg:
The massive corruption under Jonathan led to his electoral defeat. Nigerians got tired of his failures and corruption so he should stop the attempt at blaming Obama or anyone else for his defeat.

Nigerians voted during the election and not Obama. Infant, I expected the ineffectual buffoon to have done a serious soul searching by now and come out publicly to apologies for the wasted opportunities and the crimes he committed against the people of Nigeria.

Pointing accusing fingers at others for his failures says so much about his personality. Never again will Nigeria be led by a misguided character like Goodluck Jonathan.
Thank God, it's not all Nigerians that forget easily.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by ziga: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2017
It is hard to believe this.

Even if it is, Our past President could come out to say this to Nigerians

That is why he needed to go. He had absolutely no control over anything.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2017
so America will attack Nigerians with their naval ships if we elect him again. Very funny, Jonathan gan is crude.
Re: Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2017
You people should read very well
Where did Jonathan say all these things in the article? Or it was reported speech?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bolaji Ariyo’s Mamichula Beach Lost Virtually Everything For Coastal Highway / Chinedum Orji 'Ikuku' Elected Speaker In Abia (Ex Governor Theodore Orji's Son) / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.