Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,907 members, 7,918,951 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:12 PM

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (23188 Views)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Jonathan At 62: "Under The Sun & Rain I Will Be There" / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Release, Shades Joe Igbokwe And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Buhari2019: 11:36am On Apr 26, 2017
naijacampu:

Onitsha can peaceful but can't stand insult on Biafra, I will strongly advise you never to make a single negative statement if you happens to find yourself in Onitsha. This is my candid advice.
My dear, I grew up in Onitsha, born at General Hospital Awka road Onitsha. So Onitsha is peaceful.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Ruggedpen: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
grin

Joe Igbokwe is always speaking at the wrong time. I am very sure everyone in his family tree resides in Lagos,if not lipsrsealed

Even if he doesn't believe in Biafra, he should learn to mind his business.
but who is joe igbokwe i doubt if he is an igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by drnoel: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2017
JamieNaija:
See what Reno omokri had to say below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/reno-omokri-congratulates-nnamdi-kanu.html

Well Reno was not wrong with the last paragraph but that doesn't make the actualization of such a movement possible. Time will tell but as for now he is a charlatan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Ojikutumemu: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Lolz lets wait and see
phreakabit:

Our lands, houses and industries don't have to be domestic. They were legally acquired. Lmao!
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Ruggedpen: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Joe igbokwe should be banished from igbo land he is a waste of sexual strength.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by nurria(f): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
Fero let my people go,he refused,now,where is he?All those after Igbos will end up like him & his charriot men.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
Baroba:
Nnamdi KANU have turned into a political jamboree for the likes of Rene, FFK, and Fayose.. Ask una sef, do you think these guys will be supporting him if it was Jonathan's PDP government that imprisoned him..I think not, that's why no one should take them serious..

But GEJ didn't have political prisoners. He tolerated everyone. Why can't Bubu do same?
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by discusant: 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Joe Igbokwe once said that his son would not do National Youth Service Corps in the north of Nigeria because of Boko Haram, Igbokwe now says Igbos have built Nigeria and must not run away from Nigeria for Biafra. How could Igbo have built Nigeria while Igbos cannot comfortably go to settle in northern Nigeria of today?

Joe Igbokwe campaigned seriously for Buhari to become president, but before then, he warned Nigerians that if Nigeria did not want Jonathan to continue with his leadership of Nigeria, Nigerians must forget crude oil in the Nigerdelta.

Igbokwe seems to have mental disorder. Little wonder after all his campaign for Buhaari to become president, Buhari could not appoint him even as a shoe shiner in his cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Stallione(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
That prodigal son called joe igbokwe is an opote man.If its in olden days,he will be sold and use the money realized from selling him and buy chicken chicks.Ozu nwuru anwu ka nwoke ahu bu..!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by plaetton: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
JamieNaija:
See what Reno omokri had to say below

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/reno-omokri-congratulates-nnamdi-kanu.html

Beautifully said words of wisdom.
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by kaboninc(m): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
kjhova:
Interesting to note that all of the die hard pro-GEJ loyalists and staff in the dying days of his inglorious presidency are all pro-Nnamdi Kanu today.

Fayose, FFK, Reno etc.

I always felt then that GEJ was covertly planning to wreck Nigeria to the point where it is easy to break the country apart!

Hmmmmm.. .

I really like your comments, analysis, ideas and opinions on certain issues. But for this, I think one needs to get as much information before concluding.
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by kjhova(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
kaboninc:

Hmmmmm.. .

I really like your comments, analysis, ideas and opinions on certain issues. But for this, I think one needs to get as much information before concluding.

Yep bro, hence I wrote that "I always felt..." which portrays the statement as curious opinion and surely not factual.
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by seunowokade(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
monsura199:
scam ooooooo
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by educhigo: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
if joe said this in onitsha withing some minutes his face will not look the same
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Carter4luv(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Joe igbokwe is d judas iscariot of d igbo land, who betrayed his brother for national moi-moi.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by tawababiola: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
xelly:

Accepted. That's why we want to go our way.
I'm Tayad of hearing I want to go we want to go he wants to go. u people r so impossible. go pls to hell whoever that says u people should not leave. go go go go am sick and tired of u go go go go
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by uchwar1: 3:43pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ojikutumemu:
Can't wait to see them carry there houses and industries from lagos and ibadan on there head to Okigwe,Aba and Anuofia after they are given Biafra land .

you think like a he-goat. who owns Shoprite? Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by BudeYahooCom: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
izzou:
grin

Joe Igbokwe is always speaking at the wrong time. I am very sure everyone in his family tree resides in Lagos,if not lipsrsealed

Even if he doesn't believe in Biafra, he should learn to mind his business.

Joe Igbokwe AfonjaKwe is a bumbling mor0n whose empty brain is controlled by his APC-fed stomach.

Idiot can't even make such anti-Biafran comment in his Nnewi kindred meeting in festac and go home in one piece. An efulefu buffoon whose lineage will be judged very unkindly by posterity. Cursed scoundrel!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ojikutumemu:
Can't wait to see them carry there houses and industries from lagos and ibadan on there head to Okigwe,Aba and Anuofia after they are given Biafra land .

it has always been about inheriting other people's hard earned investments. no go work for your own.
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by eprince21(m): 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by 9japride(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
The judge in the matter is acting a script prepared by enemies of Igbos working in the executive section of this country
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by xelly: 4:48am On Apr 27, 2017
tawababiola:

I'm Tayad of hearing I want to go we want to go he wants to go. u people r so impossible. go pls to hell whoever that says u people should not leave. go go go go am sick and tired of u go go go go

Thank you! Plant the same spirit in other Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by debokaz(m): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mrchippychappy:

in 1993, a man from your extraction said the samething, he was dealt with mercilessly and ended up dying miserably. Trivia: Can you guess who that man was? grin grin grin grin
your grandfather
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by Buike8: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2017
So because this has always been bad in did country we should continue to stick to the status quo and let our children and children's children suffer what we suffered??. Can you spew this trash to ppl that lost their family members to religious and ethnic strife in the north?. If you are untouched by what is happening in Nigeria today, well I am. That's why Biafra has come to stay
Re: Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari by goldviaggra: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2017
I love nnamdi kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Deliberate Attempt By Pres. Buhari To Impoverish Igbos – Ohaneze / Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency / Boko Haram Eliminates Abou Hassana, Others Over Attempt To Form Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.