Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English (32965 Views)

Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
[/b]NIGERIAN'S ENJOYMENT OF DARKNESS[b]

I felt an ache in my head when I saw a headline in one of the nigeria online newspaper/forum which reads "City wide power outage hits San Francisco, see shocking reactions from citizens" and I was like "how come such development became a headline in nigeria and the world?"

Here in Umudioka, Dunukofia local Government Area of Anambra state, we haven't seen light/nepa/eedc in the past one month, yet no one is complaining. This shows the height of backwardness for a nation that helps other countries in respect to electricity but can't provide its citizens electricity that would last for 24hours. What a shame to the giant of Africa.
Sometimes I wonder If the brains given to the leaders of this western countries are the same with that given to our leaders here. Or does it mean we aren't important that the so called electricity companies can't provide a 24/7 electricity to the citizens of nigeria.
Someone with a good point should explain to me why we can't have constant electricity.
Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by ironkurtain(m): 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by djscailezee(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
Bleep boys!!!!!! they have cool tracks though but that statement ain't acceptable
Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by Xmen149(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
English aint our thing,we have our languages English here is just to make communication easier among other languages not for competition.

I pity those blacks in U.S and co born of transported slaves with untraceable background and forced to adopt a life and culture not even theirs when they open their filthy mouth against original blacks.I can try relate small if its coming from whites .

we v had great artists from there visit and even do tracks with our artists (beign glad to have our indigenous languages on the tracks): busta,r.kelly.50cent,usher,wyclef,don moen etc..

And all this filty rags can talk about is English,.this is my first time of hearing that name sef.. undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by NaWetinDey(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
They are probably some of the knee-level-trouser-wearing Black American 21st century children of the black slaves. I am sure an intelligent primary school pupil in Nigeria will write better English than them when it comes to writing.
Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
chiraqDemon:

grin grin grin
U funny o
But seriously those guys nor bin de yab us sha, they were even praising us. Btw our accent would have really seemed weird to them so that statement about the English wasnt really about how well we can speak but the accent.
Thats what i think but anyhow they were prasing us, even watch the rest of the interview n u would know
my broda when I went to the beat FM concert na so I open mouth down when those guys came out. Come and see Nigerians rapping word for word to the songs, shame begin catch me sef. The girl I was toasting embarrass me with the song sef. That's y I don't like them ... Anyways sha just kidding, they never intended to insult Nigerians I watched it .
Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by mulblizzy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
efismikoko:

Who be this one, how much them get
Funny you
Re: Nigerians Blast Migos For Criticizing Their English by montezz(f): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2017
dasparrow:

American accent sounds weird too. They speak through their nostrils and they don't open their mouths wide enough when they speak as if they speak with clenched teeth. Americans should not even judge other people and their accent.

Anyways, never heard of this so-called rap group. NEXT!
Let me buy you a drink!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mine Benjamin Unveils Vagina Solution Therapy And Eye Lashes (video) / Soso Berekon Flaunts His New #100note On Instagram / 2face Performs At Hard Rock Cafe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.