Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:14 AM

Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos (51774 Views)

BRT Driver Who Killed Businesswoman Handed Over To Police / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Taxify Driver Who Squeezed Passengers Tips Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by sisisioge: 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
Greedy incompetent slowpoke! How could he think he would successfully smear the name of a huge brand like Uber by stealing from their client? How could he think a well publicised theft like this will see him going free? How could he maintain contact with his victim without thinking he might be traced? Olodo...learner. Now he's in deeper sheet than he was before. Greedy moffooo.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by willibounce1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is how you end up when you always think you are sharp and smart. That's how some people will be forming "warri no dey carry last", " I no come Lagos com count bridge" at the end of the day, you put yourself in big trouble. Imagine stealing from someone who is always patronising you and even gave you 75k to buy a new phone. Mumu driver

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by aamstih: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
He wasn't professional about it. There is no sitting on the fence, he compromised and got emotional. He should have either met with the lady to return her stuffs or be the thief that he chose.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by timcoboy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Smart girl
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Laple0541(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2017
KingAfo:
Honesty is the best....the only person you can/should steal from is the government. Not your fellow human

Na ppu like u put Babachir in soup.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by bigboss80s(m): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Girl is an ashawo...from the texts...who is Chidi?
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Starships4u(m): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
nairaman66:

Very stupid man! Does the dude think he is acting a Nigerian movie?
you just thought what i was thinking.....
it felt like he was dreaming all along,......
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by gabazin080(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
PrinceMario:
Idiot.
Why don't you venture into robbery?
You might not be lucky to be taken to court after arrest, na jungle justice go end your own.
your uncles are idiots. dont i have freedom of expression anymore?
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by gabazin080(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2017
lizzilicious:
pls do people get paid when they are first to comment? nd how much
i think u need to ask those celebrating ftc
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by bencarson007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
mmsen:
Did he really believe that he would get away with this?

He should be sentenced twice - once for his crime and secondly for being stupid.
. I, Hon Bencarson007, on the floor of this honourable Nairaland Senate do second this motion with an addendum that he also be flogged with cane soaked in urine. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Lloydfather(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Immediately I saw the name Ibrahim and the comment this hell of a country I just burst to laughter. Heeee so awusa people knew that the country is hell. After now one sarki will be shouting sai baba, na ur brother matter we dey discuss here oooo no be flat head people. Abani loruko je
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Jadeng: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
This is what happens when you watch too much home vidoes..
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
And still some of you won't credit the Nigerian police force.

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by delishpot: 2:47pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nigerians are hard to help esp if you are kind to them. You treat them well o, they see you as a fool and cheat you.

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by dsenator: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2017
Am absolutely against what this guy did but it is not debatable that the guy is not an experienced criminal,he's just in a state of poverty,confusion and desperation,while in thiese conditions,its always difficult to think correctly.He has thought and acted stupidly and because excuses or ignorance is not acceptable under the law,he should brace up to face the music.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by nowdot: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Igbosere immediately..
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Franzinni: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Well win some loose some....
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Bizzonthetrack(m): 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Here lies the story of two retards undecided
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Odani: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
gabazin080:
i blame buhari for this cus he brought this hardship on nigerians

I guess u will blame buhari for Anini too
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by frankfab(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
I don't know why people are insincere nowadays. Youths are carried away this get rich quick syndrome
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by goldedprince: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
why is this olosho story trending.
i know this olosho very well, she bleeps sinators and all the looters in naija. what this guy did was just to collect part of the money she always comes here to collect.
she has been sqeezing money out of these useless politicians since 2013. check here pics below.
here is proof that this is not her first time here.

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
rheether:
I knew it. He was stupid enough. I pray he get a fair sentence.
Lol he'll still be gvn a sentence the same as a hardened criminal. Stealing is stealing remember
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Stealing is not the best option to poverty or any sort of challenges
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Organs(m): 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
Right is Right and wrong is wrong. This guy is a THIEF period. People will steal kro-kro and try to justify it. Barawoo kawai.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by PrinceMario(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
gabazin080:
your uncles are idiots. dont i have freedom of expression anymore?
That's the problems with you people. Your freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to saying rubbish.

You publicly defending an armed robber suggests you see nothing wrong in it. I pray you encounter those robbers soon and you'd know if it's a good thing or not.

idiot!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
what kinda thief is this? I think he needs more training grin i mean, what if he was caught and jungle justiced? he would have just lost his life for nothing.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by ipobbigot7: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
billionman:
From what i see, he's not a hardened thief. Not a smart guy too. Let justice take its full course.

It's obvious he's not one of our bloda.
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by gabazin080(m): 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
PrinceMario:
That's the problems with you people. Your freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to saying rubbish.

You publicly defending an armed robber suggests you see nothing wrong in it. I pray you encounter those robbers soon and you'd know if it's a good thing or not.

idiot!
it is u and your family dat will have an encounter with armed robbers.

untrained bigot
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by TheSociopath(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
gabazin080:
i blame buhari for this cus he brought this hardship on nigerians

Unwise fellow. So people weren't thieving before Buhari era
Re: Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos by zumbigbo(m): 8:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
ZOOLOGY - Module 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.