Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: (662 Views)

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs / Brave Nigerians Gather Here Lets Find The Chibok Girls / Ndic Gives Okiro 48hrs To Pay N166m Bank Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by ladi02(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
This is becoming senseless how can we not know the condition of our President for 43days now. Nothing to show if hes alive or dead. This government has failed! everyone that is part of it has failed the Nigerian people, now we have been categorised among these freak countries

What is wrong with this County?
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by Bariga1(f): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
What is wrong is that Nigerians stand afar and do all the talking without physical action. Big big English is all we know. Come home and contribute your quota to the development of Nigeria. I am on ground over here and it is not easy after spending over 15 years in UK. BUT every little helps!!!
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by Kay17: 4:45pm On Jan 05, 2010
the poor guy is DEAD!
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by proudly9ja(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
@Bariga,
while I agree with you that Nigeria can only be rebuilt by Nigerians, I do not think it needs all Nigerians to come home. Think about it, there are over 150million Nigerians home already, what will an additional 10 million do that 150 million will not do? Infact if there's anything I know, I can assure you, the ones coming home will join the band wagon as they say, one bad apple spoils a whole bunch!
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by proudly9ja(m): 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ kay,

I am very tempted to believe that too. But if truly he is, then a whole lot of rubbish has happened, For one, who signed the budget? If it is founf out that someone else signed it, the person must be made to face the full wrath of the law.

Secondly, it also means we have been lied to. The entire executive committee should resign especially Dora.

But then again, no be Naija? a place where all things happen and the citizens keep saying ''e go better''
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by Tsiya(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
For one thing I am sure is, the guy is not dead. If he is, we would have known. Muslims do not keep their dead. And don't forget he is in Saudi Arabia. They will not keep his corpse just because he is a Nigerian President. They will ask us(them) to take him or else they will bury him.
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by 0Edward0(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
@all

are we sure that this man is not dead
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by netpro(m): 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2010
Is our president Kidnapped, hiding, incubated, life-support, playing pranks, dead, butchered Surgery or what?

So many questions, no single answer.
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by chidichris(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
there is only one man who can explain things right to nigerians and his name is obasanjo.
he forced this man on us and if the man is missing, obasanjo who produced the man has the responsibility of reproducing him or make another president.
our so called rulers are all tied to the fraudulent manner in which obasanjo installed them into power.
they cannot say anything.
pdp in under the control of obasanjo who is the chairman board of trustee while nigeria is under pdp so invariably, we are all enslaved into the hands of a single man.
nigeria will move when he wants us to move and we will stop at any point he wants us to.
we are all zombie as long as obasanjo is concerned.
what we are experiencing today is the consequences of our denial of third term to obasanjo.
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by ladi02(m): 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
@ chidichris
But do u know this whole scenario of things going on makes OBASANJO look like an angel, im sure if obasanjo was President, no way we wont be listed as "country of interest".

We need to know the true status of Yar'adua's health the govt (PDP) owes the Nigerian public the truth!, cant we demonstrate or something this people are going to leave a failed state for the next generation
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by PwOnder(m): 1:00am On Jan 06, 2010
thats a funny one up there. Obasanjo ~ Yar'Adua ~ Terrorism ~ Al-Quaeda ~ Niger Delta, **any links**
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by Fhemmmy: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2010
This is called AWOL in normal society.
And it is punishable under law.
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by mamagee3(f): 1:03am On Jan 06, 2010
He's dead and his family did a private funeral. tongue
Re: Lets Find Yar'adua - 48hrs To Show Himself Or Else: by aieromon(m): 1:31am On Jan 06, 2010
Or else what sad sad sad
The guy is dead as far as i'm concerned

(1) (Reply)

Life Support Machines Arrive Ahead Of Yar’adua / The Bankruptcy Of The United States Is Now Certain / Nass Should Start Impeachment Proceedings Against Yar A'dua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.